Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sonozaki residence.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:50 pm

Mion inched away from Hayashi. "Ha-Haya-kun... go away... GO AWAY!" She grabed her glass, and threw it at Hayashi. "Lass... you can stay..." She glared at Hayashi.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Location : Right behind you smiling with a bloody naginata in hand...

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:55 pm

Hayashi sighed and instantly used the rod of his naginata to block the glass. The glass shattered and the peices all fell onto the ground beaking into more peices.
"Very well...Hayashi will leave..." Hayashi said, "But you may regret this Mi-chan..."
Hayashi walked away without another word.
Back to top Go down
https://hinamizawa.forumotion.com
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Lass didnt know what to say...he snapped out of it and went to Mion, "you Ok?' He grabbed the cloth and went and got it cold again and put it on her forehead. "you need to relax..." he sighed, "you ok now?"
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Mion looked up at him, with empty, cold eyes. "I'm fine... but... Haya-kun used to be my best freind... why did hew hit me?! Nothing makes sence anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:02 pm

"he hit you because you were having a mental break down..." Lass thought, "I would've done the same thing if you were my best friend and freaking out...But i respect woman. I dont do anything if they slap me or trip me I just bow.."

he thought about this, "the only reason i threatened you is because i was scared. I Hear this talk about..." he cut himself off he didn't want her freaking. "Mion why does Hayashi keep telling everyone who doesnt be nice to him say 'you will regret it?'

I dont want you to cry again if you dont want to answer then dont say a thing!" Lass relaxed, this was harder then he thought. He never had to take care of anyone before...
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:12 pm

She titlted her head off to the side. " I broke down? Really? I'm sorry... I didn't know what happened..." She bowed her head. "You are an honestly good person... Thank you..." She half-laughed. "I honestly don't know why he says it... I wonder sometimes." She looked away for a second. "What do you hear talk about? The... The festival?"
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:13 pm

Mion Sonozaki wrote:
Haya-kun used to be my best freind...
That phrase just reminded me of a song I didn't want to remember...now I'm gonna get it stuck in your head...>:3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAfu2MBYEew
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:28 am

OoC: Oh God...YUCK! I HATE that song. T_T

BiC: "Only if your up for it Mion..." Lass was worried that she would break down so he didn't want to force her..."You can tell me how much or little or you can tell me nothing..I just wanna make sure you come down with a fever after that..." He smiled at her and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:17 pm

Mion looked at the ground, sighing. "Well, I can tell you the name of the family behind all of this... it is..." Just as she was about to finish, her grandmother burst into the room, cuting her off.

"Mion! It's time for a family meeting! Get down to the center building, NOW, and make sure you are alone!" She glared at Lass then left the room.

"Sorry Lass, I'll talk to you again" She said slowly, leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Hayashi walked into the residence and looked around. Mion had said that the club will take place at her house today but he didn't see Mion anywhere.
"Mi-chan? Where are you?" Hayashi asked.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Note: This is the next day.

Mion came out of the closest building in a blue robe. "Hello, Haya-kun, glad to see you, and sorry about yesterday" She smiled

"So, how long do you think it will take for the others to get here?"
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:59 pm

Hayashi shrugged.
"I don't know about Lass-kun but Kagura-chan won't be coming for a while..." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:23 pm

Mion tilted her head to the side. "Really? How do you know that?" She turned around. "Or do I not want to know... Hayashi?"
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:56 pm

"Well...Kagura-chan told Hayashi that she'll be absent for a while and Hayashi just had a hunch that Lass-kun won't come..." Hayashi answered.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Mion forwns. "The games aren't any fun with just two people... I've only done it once before, because we played the penalty game with massave penalty's..." Mion laughed.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:52 pm

Hayashi laughed a bit and nodded.
"True...but if Lass-kun does come...what did you have in plan?" Hayashi asked.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Mion turned around, chuckling. "Well... I don't know actualy... hehe... I shoulda thought this one through..."
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Hayashi sighed.
"Wow...well...I'm gonna take a nap..." Hayashi said.
Hayash sat down with his back against a wall and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:20 pm

"Round this bend and oh!" He found the house without a problem. "She said to come and I did!" He ran up to the house and saw Hayashi asleep. Perfect for revenge when they sneaked into the School. He went right by Hayashi's Ear and yelled, "WAKE UP!" Then he started laughing to see Hayashi....
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:26 pm

Hayashi didn't move an inch even though Lass' shout could've gotten a sloth up and running. But Hayashi was still asleep and showed no signs of waking up.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:30 pm

"nice faking Hayashi..." And he walked away into mions house yelling, "HEllllLLO?! ANYONE HOME?!" he hoped Mion was there.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:40 pm

Hayashi didn't hear a word Lass said due to his earplugs and was fast asleep despite the loud noise that was coming from Lass' mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:04 pm

"Mion? Are You There?!" Lass sighed and sat by Hayashi and eventually nodded of to sleep having a wind barrier protecting him from harm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sonozaki residence.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2