Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaitou's Foster Home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou's Foster Home Empty
PostSubject: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:28 pm

Opens the door of the house and rolls herself into the room sitting in her wheelchair. For some reason the doctors decided it would be better because of the extent of the break, to make sure I didn't accidentally put pressure on it if I was to walk with a crutch.

Foster Mother: "Welcome home," looks away from the TV to see Kaitou enter the house in her wheelchair, she sighs then goes back to watching the TV. "Your teacher dropped your stuff off its sitting by the table take it to your room. And don't break anything while moving through the house with that thing."

Kaitou:
Shakes her head, and rolls herself into the kitchen by the table reaches over and picks up her bag then continues into her room, slams the door shut and rolls herself to her bed. Locking the wheelchair in place she stands up on one leg and lifts her self onto the bed after throwing her bag on it. Laying there for a couple minutes staring up at the ceiling. She begins to recollect the past events of today. In the back of her mind she had a pretty good idea who actually pushed the shelf over. It was none other then that spoiled brat Hayashi, who everyone does pretty much whatever he says when he tells them. This isn't the first time Hayashi had picked on her, and she knew it wasn't the last since he said I would regret it. Reaching into her pocket she pulls out a large pocket knife flips it open and stares at the reflection of the light off the edge of the blade.

"Dad... What would you do?" Closes the blade and holds it close to her chest, it being the only thing she was able to take with her that had belonged to one of her parents, it actually had a small chain attached to it so she could wear it as a necklace, so she hangs it around her neck and lets it fall down into her blouse. Pulls her self to the end of the bed against the wall and reaches for her backpack, taking her book out to take her away from this world to hide in a fantasy world again. But before long she begins to cry, and pulls her knees close to her hugging them close to her body letting her book fall down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
http://kaitou911.webs.com/
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Location : Right behind you smiling with a bloody naginata in hand...

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Hayashi knocked on the door of Kaitou's frster home and waited until her foster mother opened the door.
"Hello...I'm hee to see how Kaitou is doing..." Hayashi said.
After a short conversation, Hayashi ran to Kaitou's room and knocked on the door.
"Hay Kaitou...open up..." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
https://hinamizawa.forumotion.com
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Hearing Kaitou's voice she is startled, she grabs her blanket and drys her eyes and picks up her book to make it look like she had been reading.

"Hayashi I'm not feeling well, but if you must come in the door is not locked." replies in somewhat of a strained tone.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:41 pm

Hayashi opened the door and walked over to Kaitou. He had a worried expression on his face but inside, he was not worried about Kaitou at all.
"Kaitou...how's your leg?" Hayashi asked faking a sympathetic tone.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:47 pm

After the many years of living in Foster care, and being treated like crap by her fellow peers Kaitou could tell when people weren't being truthful by looking into their eyes, but she didn't care, its not like she wanted sympathy from anyone. "It's broken, can't you tell?" Replies in a little agitated voice, as she does she taps the end of the cast lightly showing Hayashi the cast. "Anyways, what are you doing here Hayashi, I know you didn't come her to apologize." lets out a sigh knowing that she might regret letting him know she knew it was him who pushed the shelf over. But she thought to herself that she could just make him think she wanted apology for how coldly he acted towards her when she asked him to go get help.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Hayashi sighed and sat down on the floor. He looked over at Kaitu's wheelchair and thought about something.
"Well...I'm just here to say sorry...I just wanted someone to play with me..." Hayashi said.
Then, he remembered what he came here to do.
"Right...Kaitou...here..." Hayashi said handing Kaitou a wrapped up newspaper, "There are a few rice balls in there that I asked Mion to make for you..."
Hayash unwrapped the newspape and there were five rice balls each with a letter on to of it. Then, Hayashi walked out of the room but before shutting the door, Hayashi looked back with a grin. His eyes changed and it somehow resembled that of a cat's. Plus, Hayashi, the room, and Kaitou's colors suddenly became inverted.
"Kaitou...if you're not feeling hungry...then please at least eat the rice ball with the letter 'E' on it..." Hayashi said.
Then, Hayashi left, without another word and the colors returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:09 pm

"Like hell I would eat something made or touched by you and your friends!!!" Screams out after she hears the front door of the house close and throw all the onigiri (rice balls) at the door letting the smash up against it. "I'm so tired of this stupid town," flips over onto her chest pulls the sheets over her head and just lays there. I can't wait till the next transfer to a new Foster care home." Smashes her face into her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:19 am

A few minutes after Kaitou's outburst, the door to her room swungopen and the colors of everyone and everything in the room became inverted again. Hayashi stood at the doorway with the cat-like eyes and an expressionless face.
"Oh yeah...Kaitou...join us in the Cotton Drifting Festival next week...you'll regret it if you don't..." Hayashi said, "Also...come to school tomorrow...we don't want you staying home..."
Then Hayashi left without another word.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:30 am

Sighs and thinks to herself that this is probably another chance for Hayashi and his friends to pull pranks on her, but at the same time she kind of knew that if she didn't go she would be harassed by him continuously and her foster mother would get angry with her.

"I guess I better see if my Yukata still fits me." throws the covers off, slides off the bed and hops on one foot to her closet. Pulling out a Yukata (summer Kimono) that is purple and has pink flowery designs on it. Hopping back to her bed she lays it down then undresses down to her undergarments, then drapes the yukata over her body. "It still seems to fit, guess I haven't grown much in the last few years." looks down at her body and sighs. "Maybe by going to this festival I might be able to make friends, buts its more likely that someones just gong to grab my wheelchair and tip me over while laughing. Cause whats more better to tease than a girl that reads a lot, a girl that reads a lot and is in a wheelchair." Takes the yukata off and puts on her pajamas then crawls into bed, leaning up against the wall grabbing her book and begins to read.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:47 am

Lass knocks at this girls door recently hearing that she got injured he decided to see if she was alright. Passing Hayashi Lass smiled and waved and went in. The mother said all these boys kept coming to see her. Lass just blushed and went to her room.

*knock* *knock* "um miss...Kaitou?" He sighed. "I've heard you like to get teased but im not here to tease you...I just want to see how you are doing" Lass waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:49 am

Kaitou is completely sucked into the world of the book she is reading and doesn't even notice the person knocking at her door.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:51 am

Lass wasn't a peeping tom but was she even in there? He peeked through a crack and saw her reading a book. He missed books since he was always on the run he never got a chance to read.

He got a piece of paper wrote on it Can I Come In? and made a paper airplane and threw it. It landed right on her book.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:56 am

Is pulled out of her fantasy world when a paper airplane landed on the pages of her book, she picks it up and unfolds it to read it. After reading it she looks over at the door, and replies. "You can come in, sorry if I didn't hear you knock."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:03 pm

Lass walked in and bowed to her. "hello I Heard Hayashi accidentally dropped a shelf on you but didn't help you get to a Nurse so i was just seeing how you were." Lass whispered something so low only he and the wind could hear it..."Heal Her Leg."

the wind whipped around the room pages flapping in the air then it stopped and a Green vortex of wind surrounded her leg then it slowly sucked up into her leg. When it was fully in he smiled. "Could used less showing off..." She looked horrified.

He looked around the room it was still perfect even though what seemed like a vortex happened. "Oh yah that my ancient guardian, its good for healing." He smiled. "So i heard you were going to the Festival..." Lass shuffled his feet. "um..Yah i might not be there but if you uh...Need help like if someone is picking on you i could go..

He looked out the window, Hayashi was gone. He straightened up, "where are my manners?! I Am...Lass and im an outsider and haven't even been to this land before. If i may ask have you noticed...Anything strange going on around here Lately?"
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:14 pm

Not exactly sure what happened, but the pain in her leg just stopped. Then she looks at Lass's face trying to figure out if shes seen him before, not putting him anywhere shes been before she answers his question. "Although I've been her for about a month now, I'm pretty kept to myself, so no I haven't notice anything really strange. And don't worry about being polite I'm use to people being rude, and you weren't being rude, My name is Kaitou by the way.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:23 pm

"So I've heard..." he said looking out the window. He snapped back into reality and said, "is the healing working? I hope so some times it likes to show off. Sorry about asking about something strange about this place i just keep feeling like...Something is always watching me or wants me dead."

He frowned, "But thats what you get for running from Assassins!" Lass laughed. He looked at a book and picked it up. "Haven't read one fo these for years. He put it down and said, "You leg should be healed up by tomorrow and you'll be able to run! Give that doctor a surprise huh?" He laughed again.

"Well I Hope the healing heals fast and you get better soon!" Lass looked out the window again then sighed. "Well I must be off if you need anything im usually living in the woods or at Hayashi's...."

He didn't mention what he did at Hayashi's and smiled a warm smile at her and went back out the door but just before that he said to her mother, "you have a beautiful daughter." And he walked out the door, Her mother almost looked close to blushing.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:27 pm

As Lass leaves the room Kaitou says out loud. "Hes almost a character straight out of the books... Healing powers, Assassins and the way he speaks and acts." Lets out a big smile and falls back down on her bed staring up at the ceiling. "I hope I see him at school, he seems so nice, maybe we could be friends. Looks like everything about this town isn't so bad after all."
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:43 pm

"I am tired of your games Hayashi, I am tired of all the games this town plays. I will be speaking with my foster parents tonight and making sure that I'm moved to a new home out of this town." Reaches up with her right hand to her neck, gripping the chain around her neck and unlatches it letting the contents of it to fall in her hand, keeping it hidden the entire time.

"Now Hayashi, I'm not sure what is going on entirely, I know its not good, and I don't want to be apart of this. So this is my suggestion to you; you go to that house, without your weapon so you don't scare Lass into doing anything stupid and tell everyone this is all a big joke. And tell them that I'm moving away that they don't have to worry about me anymore." Begins to walk forward towards her foster home.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 pm

Hayashi blocked Kaitou's path and stared into Kaitou's eyes.
"Please...Hayashi doesn't want you to die..." Hayshi said, "Please believe Hayashi...Hayashi really is trying to help you...but if you won't believe Hayashi, Hayashi will have no other choice...Hayashi can't let the one to be Demoned Away be you..."
Hayashi grinned and his blue eyes turned red then he broke out in a wild, maniacal, and creepy laughter.
"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." Hayashi said as he walked toward Kaitou with his naginata raised.
Then, Hayashi quickly thrusted his naginata forward at Kaitou's chest.

OoC: Well...suprisingly enough, Hayashi is the one who tres to kill Kaitou first...if Kaitou actually believed Hayashi then this wouldn't have been a porblem...
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:59 pm

Kaitou not really having the time to step out of the way, she flips open the large pocket knife her father gave her and juts out her arm to its maximum length with the blade pointing at Hayashi. She knew she was going to die, she kinda already knew this the day she came to this god forsaken town. Though she really wasn't afraid of death, because she wanted to be with her family. Closing her eyes she waited for the end, which felt like eternity to her.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:11 pm

Hayashi closed his eyes when he thrusted the naginata forward. He heard a sound like a tomato being squished. Hayashi opened his eyes to see th blade of this naginata straight in Kaitou's chest. To be more precise, her heart. Hayashi slowly pulled the blade out and lookd at himself, his clothes and parts of his skin had blood splttered all over them. Kaitou's shirt was compltely stained dark red due to the blood from the wound. Then Hayashi's eyes suddenly turned blue and reverted back to normal. As the colors reverted to normal, Hayashi realised what he had done and dropped onto his knees sobbing. After a few minutes, Hayashi stopped crying and stood up. He ran back home to get a few supplies ad cleaned the blood off of the entire area leaving no blood behind as he grabbed one of Kaitou's arms and dragged her toward the direction of the garbage dump.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:16 pm

As Kaitou is dragged away the pocket knife with the chain attached to it in her hand slides out of her hand and is left behind in the spot she drew her last breath, almost like it served as a grave marker for her, and her passed parents.

OoC: I guess this is goodbye everyone, enjoy yourselves. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaitou's Foster Home   Kaitou's Foster Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaitou's Foster Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry :: RP Areas :: South of Town-
Jump to: