Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School Classroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lass
Admin
Lass

School Classroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Lass sighs and gets up. He walks to the front just to be greeted by everyone staring, as if they were hungry. Lass begins by, "Hello i am Lass and I really cant explain much because of personal reasons."

He cleared his throat, "Both parents are dead my master died in battle and I have recently stopped here and Hayashi has openly welcomed me to stay at his house." He began again, "I like to par or train with weapons.

My prefered weapons are my Black Onyx Daggers or My Claymore." He got nervous at the looks of people when he said this, "And Hayashi has asked me to come to the Festival and I Have agreed to go."

The whole class turned to Hayashi and smiled. Lass sat back down and sighed to himself, "That took alot of work!"
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:02 pm

Kagura stands and walks to the front of the room shyly. "uhmm m-my name is.k-kagura..and...my parents are dead as well. and...i am also a victem of hayasi's kindness.."
Kagura walks back to seat and sits down silently
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Location : Right behind you smiling with a bloody naginata in hand...

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Hayashi laughed a bit to himself and smiled looking at Kagura.
"That was good...be more confident Kagura...you're not as bad as you think you are..." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
https://hinamizawa.forumotion.com
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:08 pm

Kagura blushes slightly. "t-thank you.. and ill t-try to be...whats this im hearing about a cotten festival?
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Hayashi nodded smiling.
"Yeah...the Cotton Drifting Festival is this weekend...I hope that you'll come...if not, Hayashi would be sad..." Hayashi said.
Then Hayashi's eyes became completely blank and he smirked.
"...and you'd regret it if you don't come..." Hayashi added.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Vyn shuddered at that and asked when school would start one of the kids smiled and said soon. Vyn Was partially nervous about this festival...Hayashi was keeping something from him...
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Kagura's eyes widen and she nods. "yes, i will go to the festival hayashi
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:24 pm

"Happy now!" Hayashi exclaimed immediatly smiling.
Hayashi looked at Kaitou and Lass and grinned.
"Aw...how cute...they almost look like a couple..." Hayshi said out loud just to tease Lass and Kaitou.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Kagura giggles slightly, and then stars out the window...suddenly, she feels weak..he mind fuzzy...she shakes her head and looks at the chalkboard.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:30 pm

Lass just sighed and wanted school to get started. He waited for Mion...She hasn't been out for 2 days now...Lass thought this was strange but just patiently waited.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:42 pm

When the bell for the first class rang, Hayashi saw that Mion's seat was still vacant. At this point, Hayashi was becoming a bit worried and sighed.
"Come to think of it...I've never even seen Mion after that time when she bursted out of my house..." Hayashi thought.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Lass was excited but didn't show it. He waited for the teacher to step in front of the class and he set his ears to listening mode. he didn't want to miss a thing!
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:16 pm

Mion burst into the classroom. "Hey everyone!" She laughed, runing up to the teacher and quickly disscussing something with her.

She quickly went over and stood by Hayashi "Sorry haven't been here... the Sonozaki family has a huge role in... setting up... the cotten drifting festival."
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Hayashi chuckled and shook his head.
"Oh yeah...I forgot that you had to do that..." Hayashi commented, "Well...I'm just happy that you're here..."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Lass just glared at Mion. Since their talk he really took a dis-liking to that girl. "hello Mion!" he said with his best try not to be mad voice. He didnt know what he said the other day. Of course it wasn't him that was gonna die Hayashi probably wouldn't let hi die...He thinks. "Hayashi...Is it true people disappear at the festival every year?" He whispered as low as he could. He wanted to know if Mion was lying or not.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Hayashi looked at Lass and grinned, his left eye twitched once.
"Actually...yes...one person dies and one person 'disappears' every year at the festival...it's Oyashiro-sama's curse..." Hayashi said loud enough for the entire class to hear.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:46 pm

"great!" he muttered. Now the whole class was looking at him including the teacher. She spoke up and said, "no talking in my class Lass And Hayashi!" The whole class started laughing. Lass just blushed and said yes ma'am and got back to work. More worried about the festival then his Work.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:08 pm

She looked at Lass, slightly annoyed. "I don't lie... anyway..." She suddenly perked up as she had an idea. "Hey, Lass, wanna join my club, it's lotsa fun!"
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:14 pm

he looked at her...She said she didn't lie but there was an alert sign going off in his head. Of course he ignored it.."sure Mion!" he smiled a small not so forced smile. Today seemed to be going great. Lass got back to work and occasionally looked at Kaitou...He guessed he liked her...Maybe a little. He shook his head and got back to work.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:23 pm

She smiled. "Great! Meet me and Haya-kun in the club room after school! We finaly have enough people!" She laughed and got back to her work, with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:37 am

Puts her books into her bag slings it on her back and gets up from her chair after finishing all her work, she brings her work to the teachers desk and sets it down. "I'm done, you know where I will be. Looks back at everyone in the classroom still working, sees Lass, walks up to him, kneels down and sets a note on his desk, it reads.

"Hey your going to the festival right? If you are do you wanna hang out, if you do let me know after school, I will be in the Library."
Back to top Go down
http://kaitou911.webs.com/
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:20 pm

As the bell rings, Mion shoots out of her chair. "Hey, everyone! The cotten drifting festival is in three days! I want everyone to be there, EVERYONE!" She laughed and ran out of the room, faster than usual. "Club will meet at my house today! Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:28 pm

Lass blinked in surprise. He didnt know where she was so he wrote:

Sure Why Not. Im nervous about it though...

He put it on her place where she sat and put a protective seal over it so that no one could take or read it. He smiled and went off to the club...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Classroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2