Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lass
Admin
Lass

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Hunting...   Hunting... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:54 pm

Lass was still crying a bit but was keeping silent looking for animals. He heard small foot steps. "hello mion.." He muttered he was still looking around and trying to hide his tears. He kept his back to her. He didnt want to show weakness. 'I saw a deer come into here..." He muttered. He looked around and started moving...
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Mion walked up to him, tilting her head off to the side. "What's wrong, Lass-kun?" She asked, standing strait infront of him and looking him in the eye.

"Did I do something?" Her eyes faltered, as she wondered what was going on in his head right now.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:59 pm

"no im fine...you did nothing." he tried wiping tears. "You can change out of that...No one has authority over you..." He blinked a bit more..."the reason im upset is because...my mother was a slave and was dressed like that but smaller and she was abused."

he said at once. He blinker furiously and walked away. He didnt want to cry but it was hard when you remember something you try and forget. He plopped down and put his face in his hands...He didnt cry but was close to it.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:04 pm

Mion laughed at the first line. "No, No! I have to follow the penalty game, If I don't who else will?"

She stoped laughing suddenly and walked over to him, with a tear runing down her eye. "I'm sorry Lass... I didn't know... just... try and forget all that bad stuff..." She crouched down next to him, and gave him a hug.

"Don't cry, Lass, just... try to have a good time here in Hinamizawa..." She pulled his hands off his face, and put a big smile on her own.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:12 pm

"yah thanks." he muttered. "But i have a feeling im gonna die here one way or the other." he said. "And its hard to forget the memories you see so much its vivid in your dreams." Lass remembered something and chanted it, "To remember is to forget and to forget is to remember within. If you force your self to remember your mind lies but if you bring your self in a state of thinking it comes back in 1 piece." he started to smile. and walk..almost skipped off happily to start hunting...
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Mion slowly walked behind him, smiling, happy to see he was somewhat happy. "I'm sorry to hear that... just remember, be happy."

She turned him around, looking him in the eye. "Lass, I promise you, if you keep playing your cards right..." She stoped talking, and looked away. "You will live, as long as I can help you."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:23 pm

"i know from the break down you have something to do with it..." He mumbled he was focused on the Deer track and droppings he found. He picked up the droppings and turned to her, "I will try my best..." he smelled the droppings and dropped them, "Its close by...Were on its tail!" And he started running.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Mion ran after Lass, suprisingly fast. She was right next to him, when she mumbled just loud enough for him to hear. "I- I have something to do with it... but... I can't tell you... I'm sorry.." She suddenly looked up to see the deer.

"I'll get it!" She reached under her top-shirt and pulled out the Tazer, wich, before the deer could move, it was Tazed in the neck, causing it to colapse. "Haha! That wasn't too hard!"
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:34 pm

He blinked. "damn!" he whispered. he started laughing and wouldnt stop. His sides hurt. He finally stopped to see Mion looking at him, "You beat me to it!" he laughed. "I didn't even have enough time to breathe and it was down!" He started laughing again. When he finally stopped he said, "Good Job!" he didnt know what to do with the deer. They were WAY to far to bring it back and it was heavy. "I suggest we leave it...May as well not waste its life...Thanks for coming!" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:16 pm

Mion laughed, before suddenly stoping. "I hope... I hope noone I care about will die... this year..." She suddenly started crying and flung herself to Lass, clinging to him.

"I'ts not fair!" she cried, looking up at him. "Lass... I think I know who is going to die this year... I just know it!" She screamed, looking at the deer.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 9:13 am

Lass didn't know what to say. "Mion I dont want you to break down again so just dont think about it!" He grabbed he shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "Just try to forget it..." He sat down and said, "If you know who it is why dont you warn them? Tell them to run?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:29 pm

She pulled back, quickly. "I am sorry, Lass, I shoulden't have done that..." She looked away from him, at a far off place.

"If I warn them, the one that dissapears, will be... me.." She looked at him, with empty eyes.

"I'm sorry if I sound selfish... but... I just can't..."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:22 pm

He frowned. "thats pretty mean of them...But thats alright..." He layed down and through the trees he looked at the sky. "The sky is so blue here...." He remarked, "Where i come from its always orange and red..." His voice trailed off...He had an urge to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting...   Hunting... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry :: RP Areas :: Forest-
Jump to: