Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sonozaki residence.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

The Sonozaki residence. Empty
PostSubject: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Mion quickly ran into her home, forgeting to close the door behind her. "I should be safe.. I think I lost him..." She sat down on the floor, panting.

She place the Tazer on the table infront of her, and fell backards, laying on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:28 pm

Lass's Leg hurt like hell but it wasn't enough to stop him Giving up. After awhile when the pain went down he jumped up and ran out the door. He was a fast runner since he was an assassin he was extra fast.

He got to the Sonozaki residence where he found a door was wide open with a girl laying on the ground. He was breathing lightly. This was nothing compared to him running from assassins. He quietly got out his sword and went right behind her head from her 90 degree range of seeing.

Once he was right behind her without a sound he put his claymore to her neck. "Tell me now. There is no running. You might've thought you lost me but your were barely in my vision range.

He put his sword away but as quickly as he did that he grabbed the tazer threw it and picked her up and threw her at a chair. She landed on it and this time he grabbed his dagger and said, "you see this? this is my throwing dagger, if you run i throw. Period. Now answer me!"
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:10 pm

Mion sit in the chair, laughing her head off. "Are you kidding me, boy? This is my house now... kill me and you'll be dead in seconds." She looked up at him, eyes twiching.
"We all have things to hide. Even you, I canot tell you the truth, thanks to the Sonozaki law, however, if you reveal a great secret to me, I may tell you." She started laughing again.
"You are hiding something, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:17 pm

Lass started to laugh. "fine kid ill tell you." he cleared his throat. "I am an assassin from the north and have been trained in the arts of the wind making it that so im almost impossible to catch."

he cleared his throat again, "Im also named Lass and i Was once possessed by a demon by the name of Kaze'Aze." he looked at her with his blade. "That enough?" he swung his blade in the air caught it by his handle and flicked her neck with it.

"Now tell me or i will swing this blade." He didn't know how he would die if he killed her but he may as well going through all this trouble.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Mion let out a hystarical laugh and stood up. "Very well then, I must keep to my word." She looked up at him, with cat-like eyes.

"Every year of the festival, someone dies, and another... dissapears." She pushed his sword to the side, and walked up to him, laughing.

"Ahhh... who will it be this year? It could be you or me my freind..." Her eyes perced his mind, not allowing him to think strait.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:23 pm

He blinked a little. Her Aura suddenly lit up then died. "your not human..." he said with a sneer and walked out of the house. He smiled at her. "oh Mion.. I know its not you because your a villager! Someones tried to kill me a couple times, and theres a voice...A Dark voice." He laughed, "its me Mion...Its me." and he walked away laughing...
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Mion suddenly dissapeared and re-appeared right infront of Lass. "I'm mostly human, yes. But, I do not know who has tried to kill you."

She laughed hystaricly. "Look. I know many things... but I do not know who tried to kill you, but I know what that voice is... I know all too well what it is..." Her eyes suddenly went blank, and she fainted.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Lass blinked. She fainted right in front of him. He sighed and picked her up and carried her back to her house. He went around the house carrying her until he found her bed. He put her in the bed. He got a cold wet cloth and put it on her fore head. "wind i summon you to heal within and without." A Breeze came in and went into her mouth. The healing process began. He began singing to himself...Until he fell to sleep on a chair right by the bed.Watching over her until she woke up.....
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:57 pm

Mion laied there for awile. After an hour or two, she slowly woke up, her sight blurry. "W-What happened?"

She slowly turned her head to see Lass, and was suprised. "W-What are you doing here? What was your name again?"

She scranched her head and slowly sat up in bed, keeping her eye on him, as she was confused, and in slight pain for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:00 pm

"Well i dont know first you told me you weren't COMPLETELY human then you fainted and smashed your head against rock then i helped you into bed." Lass's Eyebrows went up. "and my name is Lass." he nodded and said, "Anything you need? Water? Food? I sorta want to make up for how mean i was to you...." He smiled a small smile at her. He waited for a response and got off the chair awaiting.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Location : Right behind you smiling with a bloody naginata in hand...

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:00 pm

The sound of footsteps could be heard wandering in the Sonozaki residence. The sound stopped for a moment then came closer and closer to where Lass was followed by a childish singsong voice.
"Mi-chan...where are you?" the voice spoke over and over.
Then, the sound of footsteps stopped right behind Lass as a familiar voice spoke.
"Lass-kun...Hayashi also knows what the voice is..." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
https://hinamizawa.forumotion.com
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:06 pm

She bowed her head. "I-I'm sorry for whatever you saw.. please forgive me, Lass." She looked up at him, smiling. "I am a little hungry... the kitian is down the hallway, to the left." She smiled at him, noone had been this nice to her before by choise. The towel on her head was giving off some slight steam.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:09 pm

He bowed at Mion. "ill leave you two at peace...And um Hayashi dont bring up the Festival like last time...I dont want her running again."
He ran downstairs, where is it? He looked around. "this is gonna take awhile..." he thought to himself. He looked around he wanted to get back to Mion,
she had an answer that only she could answer....
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Hayashi smiled and sat down on the edge of Mion's bed.
"Mi-chan...are you okay?" Hayashi asked.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Mion bowed her head. "Haya-kun... I had a moment... I can't control it anymore..." She started to cry, with her head still bowed.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:17 pm

Hayashi sighed and shook his head. He was afraid that this would happen. Still, Hayashi smiled and put one hand on Mion's forehead.
"It's okay Mi-chan..." Hayashi said, he wasn't sure about what to say.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:20 pm

The crying got more frantic. "It's... it's too hard to control! I don't know who I even am anymore, Haya-kun... I need help..." She threw her arms around his shoulders and clung to him, crying uncontrolably.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:24 pm

Hayashi blushed a bit when Mion suddenly clung on to him. He pat Mion on the head and smiled.
"Mi-chan...calm down..." Hayashi said, "It'll be fine as long as you don't lose sanity..."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:26 pm

"Found the kitchen!" he got some food and ran up the stairs to see her Bawling her eyes out. "Hayashi did you mention the you know what to her?" he frowned. He put the food down on a desk. "Mion...C'mon pull it together." He frowned he didnt know what to do..."Mion please stop..." he didnt know what else to do. He sat on the bed and waited.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:27 pm

She suddenly stoped crying, and leaned back. "Haya-kun... She cotten drifting festival is comeing up... I'm losing it..." A single tear ran down her face. "Haya-kun, Lass-kun... who is it going to be this year?! I can't take it!" She started brawling about.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:31 pm

"Mion its just a festival...Yah maybe someone dies but its not like your killing them!" he smiled lightly at her. "You'll be alright! your almost tougher then me! Pull it together you type of woman dont show weakness to men!" His shoulder sagged. He didnt know how to do these things.

OoC: Comfort Fail! xD
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:34 pm

Lass wrote:
"Yah maybe someone dies but its not like your killing them!"
You have no idea...>:3

IC:
Hayashi sighed and smiled pulling Mion into a sudden hug.
"Mion...calm down...it's okay...like Lass-kun said...you're not the one killing the people at the Cotton Drifting Festival..." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:35 pm

At the sound of 'It's not like your killing them.' Mion freaked out, thrashing everywhere. "I CAN'T TAKE IT! I CAN'T TAKE IT." Eventualy, she stoped flailing around and ran her hands through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Hayashi sighed again and slapped Mion, hard.
"Mi-chan, calm down!" Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:41 pm

OoC: like i said comfort fail! xD

Lass backed away at min slapping a lady, "Mion I got cold water and food here..." he gave her some ice cold water and food. "Im sorry if i said something wrong...It wont happen again..." He went over to Hayashi and slapped him HARD on the back of the head and whispered, "It might snap her out but NEVER do that to a lady!" He sighed and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sonozaki residence.   The Sonozaki residence. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sonozaki residence.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next