Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hayashi's House

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Location : Right behind you smiling with a bloody naginata in hand...

Hayashi's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:54 am

Hayashi didn't know what to do. He had never even tried to help anyone's injuries due to his fear of blood.
"I-I dont know what to do Kagura...I don't know..." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
https://hinamizawa.forumotion.com
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:59 am

Kagura goes silent and passes back out due to bleeding. "nooo! hiyashi! not the dark place again! nooo! brung me back! hiyash!
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:09 am

Hayashi was lost in his own mind. His fear of blood had gotten the better of him again and he didn't even hear Kagura. All he could hear was himself continuously murmuring the word "blood".
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:19 am

Kagura is unconsiuos...in a place of pure darkness. She is afraid...scared..alone.."hayashi,,,please comefor me....
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 3:46 pm

OoC: ok thats wrong. Comfort me.... >.>

BiC: Christian stayed where he was and eventually thoughts crept up on him. ANd he returned to Lass in less then a day. Remembering falling into the pit he ran to Hayashi's house and saw the girl. "move Hayashi!"

He pushed him away and took out his knife. "Wind spirit lend me your grace!" The wind surrounded him and he began to cut in to the girls back to find a hunk of metal. He moved his knife through her back and had to stick his hand it to grab the hunk of metal.

He grabbed it from the inside and looked at it. It was the shape of nothing it was just metal...He stitched her back and layed her on the bed Lass covered in blood, Hayashi looked petrified. Lass smiled and said, "Your lover will be fine...I wonder how Mion will feel about this?"

He laughed and went off to a lake/stream and stripped and bathed until all the blood was off. He returned to the woods to make camp, staying far away from his killer friend Hayashi...
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:31 pm

Hayashi grinned and stood up after Lass left. He picked up his naginata and walked out into the forest following the sound of Lass' footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Lass was back to look for the girl who was still unconscious he got lost and tripped over a stack of magazines. Lass puzzled why these were here picked them up and began to read them. His eyes widened at reading some of this.

Blood was covering some pages just drips though. Some of this was to much, all these murders and poor inoccent people. "so Hayashi you were hiding this from me..." He didn't know what to do...He ran up the stairs to the girl.

He was up with the girl and whispered in her ear, "dont read the magazines..." He didnt know if he heard her but it was the best he could do...Now he didnt know what to do...Should he run or attack? He decided to hide. He hid on top of the roof where Hayashi shouldn't see him...Hopefully..
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:53 pm

On one of the articles it said...
Quote :
Sonozaki Family Suspected

After proper investigation of these mysterious incidences called 'Demoned Away', the clues have lead to the Sonozaki family. It is suspected that the family is not only involved with the incidents, but also the ones...but the question still remains that wether the victims of these incidents are...or not. And if they are dead, where are the blood and...disposed at? Many say that the...
The rest of the page was completely soaked in blood and could not be deciphered.

OoC: Again, the ... are word(s) covered in blood...

IC:
There was a few footsteps then a soft child-like voice behind Lass.
"Lass-kun...why are you running? Hayashi doesn't want to hurt you..." the voice said.
Then, another sound came, it was the sound of a metal bladed object scratching against the roofof Hayashi's house.

OoC: When Lass turns around, he'll see Hayashi with his naginata...
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Kagura sits up suddenly, startled. She calls out hayashis name. no reply. "where am i?" She gets out of bed and explores the unfamilliar house.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:26 am

Lass turned around, "What the...Wind!" He jumps off the house and runs in not knowing where to go. He ran and ended up tripping over his own feet. "Damn it my ankle!" he moaned in pain he got back up and limp ran up the stairs to the third floor.

Hoping that Hayashi wouldnt find him here. He used the wind to fly him up to the ceiling he grabbed onto the brace and clutched tightly. He was sweating from running and the ever so burning pain in his ankle. "Hayashi..." He muttered. "what did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:29 am

Hayashi's house suddenly fell silent but moments later came a childish voice. The voce seemed to come from right behind Lass.
"Lass-kun...Hayashi did nothing..." Hayashi said, "Hayashi does not know what you are talking about..."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 am

Lass stayed quiet. Hayashi was in the room he guessed but hasn't looked up. He used the wind to silently bring him up higher where the braces were bigger and would hide his body. He hoped Hayashi didnt see him. He would use the wind to carry messages that way Hayashi couldn't pin point his place.

Hayashi...You killed...You hunting me....Why are you trying to kill your friend.... Lass hoped the message would pass along safely into Hayashi's Ear. Then i breeze came into the window and the soft whispers of the wind repeated what it said before," Hayashi...You killed...You hunting me....Why are you trying to kill your friend.... "
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:39 am

Hayashi laughed a bit and dropped his naginata.
"Come out Lass...Hayashi knows that you're hiding here..." Hayshi said, "Hayashi still hasn't finished that game of hide and seek...Hayasi doesn't want to kill you...Hayashi only wants to play..."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:42 am

No Hayashi i dont trust you anymore... the wind said. hide and Seek Has only just begun my friend... After that message the wind stopped coming in.

Lass made the wind open the door then shut it to make it sound like he ran out the door. "Please be fooled!" Lass Hoped.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am

Kaitou's foster mother told Kaitou to bring a small cake to Hayashi's house in order to thank him for visiting. Kaitou had just rolled up to Hayashi's house when the front door of the house suddenly opened and shut in front of her. "Okay that was strange," scratches her head. Rolls up to the wall reaches up and pushes the door bell to the house.
Back to top Go down
http://kaitou911.webs.com/
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:49 am

Kagura hears the doorbell ring and races down stairs. "h-hayasi? is that you?\
Kgura opens the door. "oh..hello.."
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:52 am

Hayashi grinned and turned around.
"Okay Lass-kun...Hayashi will find you..." Hayashi said.
Hayashi turned and walked out of the room. Footsteps could be heard going downstairs and out the door. But then, the blade of Hayashi's naginata was trusted upward, inches away from impaling Lass' head.
"Lass-kun...Hayashi found you..." Hayashi said in a childish singsong tone.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:56 am

Looks at the girl and notices a hint of disappointment in her eyes when she look at Kaitou. "Um Hi... My foster mother sent me to bring this cake to Hayashi, to thank him for visiting me and for the onigiri, (thinks to herself, "even though i didnt eat them.")" holds out the small plate with the cake on it. Kaitou also begins to think to herself, "why is this girl here, Is Hayashi dating her, does it really matter to me no so I'm just going to forget it."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:57 am

Lass was paralyzed that was close. He got up and strained at the pain and grabbed the naginata and turned it against Hayashi his footing wouldnt be good, but this had longer reach then his blade. "Hayashi...Poor Poor Hayashi..."

He smiled then threw the naginata at Hayashi and used the wind to jump over Hayashi. It was a distraction Duck from the weapon or chase your victim. Lass didnt look back the wind was carrying his bad leg. He saw the 2 girls when he zipped out the door. and flew onto the room silently, he would have to go through the girls first. "wind heal me.." While he waited he may as well heal his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:00 pm

Hayashi sidestepped the naginata and picked it up after it hit the floor. He walked out and saw Kaitou. He instantly put up a smile and walked downstairs.
"Hey Kaitou...why are you here?" Hayashi asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Sees past Kagura, Hayashi approaching the door. "Um, yeah, my foster mother wanted to bring you this cake, but if your busy I could just bring it to you during school." looks the other way, still thinking about why this girl was in Hayashi's house.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Hayashi smiled and set his naginata(which is even taller than he is...o.o) onto the ground and took the plate.
"Thank you Kaitou...Hayashi should apologize for pushing the bookshelf over you..."Hayashi said, "So...Hayashi is sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:18 pm

"Its no big problem, my leg is already feeling really well for some reason, like magic, but my doctor told me to stay in the wheelchair for the time being. I will be going now, don't let me interrupt anything." replies nervously. Also thinking to herself, "Why am I acting like this, a boy and a girl in the same house, mostlikly alone, their are tons of things they could be doing, homework, having dinner, chatting, playing video games, WHATEVER stop thinking about this." covers her face to hide her blushing then grabs the wheels of her chair spins herself around. "Okay bye now."
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Hayashi was a bit confused seeing how Kaitou acted. He still grinned and set the cake on the kitchen counter. Walking back to pick up his naginata, Hayashi walked out and called, "Don't forget to come to school tomorrow! Hayashi will be waiting!"
Then Hayashi walked upstairs still holding his naginata and onto the room
"Lass-kun...come out..." Hayashi called.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Lass's foot was healed and he took his blade and aid right here, "Hayashi! This time im not using my magic!" He jumped off the roof and with his blade got ready to fight Hayashi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayashi's House
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next