Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hayashi's House

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Location : Right behind you smiling with a bloody naginata in hand...

Hayashi's House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Hayashi sighed and lied down falling back to sleep. He had no care for the incident tat occured in Lass' room since he knew why Lass was attacked.

(The next morning...)

Hayashi woke up and walked downstairs to the living room.
"Hey Lass...wake up..." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
https://hinamizawa.forumotion.com
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Lass his sword still out jumped up and got his sword ready to srike. "oh its just you Hayashi..." He put his sword back and said, "Did you find anything out?" He asked hopefully. "I dont think it was assassins this was a dull blade...Or knife." He walked up the stairs and said, "You comin for breakfast Hayashi?!" He laughed and went up the stairs to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:28 pm

Hayashi jumped back when Lass drew his sword. He sighed and shook his head meaning 'no' in responce to Lass' quesion.
"Okay...I'm comming..." Hayash said.
Hayashi walked over to th rice cooker and opened the lid taking out a bit of rice and made a riceball. He made several others and divided the riceballs into two shares placing them on two separate plates. He handed Lass one plate.
"This is all we have for breakfast and don't complain..." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:33 pm

"Im not complaining its better then my breakfast i usually get..." He thought about him roasting small birds and bugs and snails. When he was done he thanked Hayashi and said he was going to train for the "hunt" and ran off into the woods but when Hayashi looked down there was some money for him making breakfast.

OoC: the hunt hes referring to is thinking there's a hunting contest when the 2 woman were really talking was about Hayashi hunting me down.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:38 pm

Hayashi ran out and stopped Lass by grabbing the back of his shirt collar.
"Hey! We have to go to school remember?" Hayashi said, "Now you wait here ad I'll go wake Kagura..."
Hayashi walked upstairs in front of Kagura's room and knocked on the door.
"Kagura! Wake up! There's breakfast in the kitchen and head for the school when you're done..." Hayashi called and ran out headingfor school.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:40 pm

Kagura sighs and wakes up and after showering and getting dressed, she goes down staris to breakfat...then starts to walks alone to school.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:46 pm

"Oh right school...I guess i have to hunt after school..." He started to follow Hayashi out the door. When Hayashi was a good ways away he grabbed his 2 knives and used the wind to catch up. "cant...*huff puff*...Wait...*huff puff* for School!' He said. They both ran to the school at an equal pace.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Kagura walks slowly, daydreaming about hayashi.. and the strange figure...could that somehow be related to..? no..it couldnt be...but then again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayashi's House
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4