Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing With Hayashi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lass
Admin
Lass

Playing With Hayashi Empty
PostSubject: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:48 pm

Hayashi seemed to be leading him some where to play a game. He called it seek and hide but Lass keep on tried to tell him it was HIDE and Seek.
Anyways they started a game a Hayashi went to hide. 1, 2, 3,....100! ready or not here i come! Lass went around looking for Hayashi in this huge over grown forest....
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Location : Right behind you smiling with a bloody naginata in hand...

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Hayashi ran off and hid in a simple spot. A crack in a huge boulder. He wited quietly and paitently for 'Johnathon'.
Back to top Go down
https://hinamizawa.forumotion.com
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Lass went around looking and this forest was huge god knows where Hayashi was! He kept looking until he saw foot prints that led all around the forest. Hes trying to distract me.

Lass looked straight at the boulder looked hard from far away and walked off to look for some where this kid might hide. Lass Got lost the forest was so big, "HAYASHI?!"

He shouted. "HAYASHI CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Hoping he might get lucky again that Hayashi might find him in this cursed forest.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 9:56 pm

Hayashi heard 'Johnathon' shout and laughed slightly.
"Yes Lass! I can hear you!" Hyashi shouted back.

Last edited by Hayashi Maibashi on Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Lass smiled. Took him long enough to find out his name. He followed the voice back to the boulder. he smiled at Hayashi. "so how'd you figure it out?" He walked around the boulder his sword un sheathed. He spoke up and said,

"You know if you work for the assassins guild i have to kill you. No one knows my name except the demon that already possessed me and the assassins guild. I went by the name lass but they know my real name. So does Mion Know to? She should..."

And he smiled casually and said, "Up for another round? Just remember im keeping my eye on you. The second something leakes about you being from the guild. RIP" Lass pointed his finger at his neck and crossed it. Now you count and I'll hide.

And ran off until he couldnt see Hayashi In Sight.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:12 pm

Hayashi smiled and playfully stuck out his tongue like a 5 year old.
"I know your name Lass...Mion does too...we just know when someone is lying..." Hayashi said.
Then, Hayashi began to count while Lass ran. When he counted to 100, Hayashi walked off into the village and returned moments later with a naginata* and grinned.
"I hope that I can find you Lass..." Hayashi said before running and following he path Lass took.

OoC:
*A naginata is a Japanese polearm much like a halberd but a bit different.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:13 pm

im here..i think
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:17 pm

"Im behind you Hayashi....No over here Hayashi....No Hayashi look up here....No look down here Hayashi!" Lass was using the wind to his advantage, he learned the arts of the wind scrolls instead of the stealth scrolls allowing him to move with the wind.

"Hayashi why, why, why?" The wind kept blowing this into his ear. Lass got his daggers and cut part of Hayashis foot and ran. Ran as fast as he could. He looked back...This wasn't human, Hayashi was up and running...Almost as fast as him.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:24 pm

Hayashi laughed when Lass played with him and then cut his foot. He tripped but climbed back up taking his naginata, ready to strike Lass at any moment. But soon, Hayashi became exausted and sat down under a tree to take a break.
"Lass...you're really fast..." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:25 pm

Kagura snickers as no-one knows where she is. She glances down at them. She is invisible in a tree. "fools" i mumble. " theyll never find me up here"
(THAT OK?
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:26 pm

OoC: Um...yeah...but change invisible to hidden please...
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Lass summoned the wind to his side and it helped him run and jump faster. He noticed Hayashi gave up but Lass wasn't that dumb! He Took out his sword and with a leap the wind surrounded him and he went hurling toward Hayashi.

Pulled at the last second the wind pulled him up to a tree where the girl was. "Who are you girl?" He put his sword to her neck but closely watched Hayashi.

He picked up the girl jumped off the tree put her down and used the wind to whisper into Hayashis Ear Over And Over: ...I thought we were friends...Dont Kill Me... Lass Ran And left those two to have some fun, he needed to find a safe spot.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Kagura blushes red at his words but doesnt let it show. She had to be strong. She had to be strong.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:42 pm

I must Ask What are you talking about? Add a bit more description to your post about whats happening then we can relate to your posts! ^_^
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:43 pm

SORRY
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:45 pm

Hayashi heard Lass' message through the wind and sighed.
"We are friends Lass...you're just too fast for me to catch you..." Hayashi said.
Then, Hayashi ran to where the girl was. He blushed when he saw the girl and walked over to her.
"Hello...Hayashi's name is Hayashi..." Hayash said in a childish manner.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:52 pm

Lass's Eyes widened he still had his spear in hand. But the girl didnt seem afraid. Was it his imagination that he seen it or did Hayashi keep people from seeing it somehow? His head hurt he was going to high, he couldn't breathe.

He requested the wind to stop and he fell and fell. He requested the wind quickly and he landed softly. He couldnt see the spear now. He was feeling woozy. Hayashi was looking at him but Lass couldn't think, its as if he was drunk.

He could see the spear now and Hayashi was fully turned around and looking at him. Lass tried to move but stumbled. He could hear the voice again. Come and join me, come and be at peace....Come and be demoned away... Everything was going black Hayashi was right beside him without the spear. and he didn't see anything anymore.

He was back in eternal darkness....
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:55 pm

Hayashi looked over at Lass and saw that he had fainted. Hayashi quickly dropped his naginata and ran next to Lass.
"Lass...are you okay?" Hayahi asked.
It was a stupid question, someone who has passed out couldn't be okay. They couldn't even respond.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:57 pm

Looks at him and nods a hello.
"nice to meet you, my name is kagura" Looks into your eyes and blushes also, my heart pounding in exitment."verynice to meet you'
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:00 pm

Hayashi smiled and nodded at Kagura but then rturned his attention to Lass.
"Hey Kagura..could you help Lass here? I don't know what to do to help someone who's been knocked out except dump ice cold water on their head." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:01 pm

Sees the direction he went in. looks at him and goes over also. Seeing that he was passed out, i kneel beside him and murmur somethig then turn to the strange, yet attractive boy."he will be fine" Stands and begins to walk away
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:03 pm

Lass was back in the darkness he feared so much. He would wander aimlessly trying to follow the voice to an exit like last time. But this time he used it to his advantage. He focused in ignoring the voice and went over some things he would've never noticed.

He remembered Mion seemed flustered after Hayashi aid something, This voice seemed to revolve around something like a warning yet like death, and where did Hayashi get his spear from? Did he plan to kill me all along? No he could've killed me when i was counting behind my very back...Then he remembered something.

A Festival is what she seemed flustered about! He was thinking out loud now. Cotton Festival? No...Clothing Festival? No...AUGH! He stood up..He thinks and paced around in a circle. ((Or kept going in one line)) Eventually he just Lay down and closed his eyes ((or opened them)) and relaxed. Who knew when he would wake up...

It was like a dream he was slipping away...
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:05 pm

Hayashi looked at Kagura witha a bit of confusion. She had done nothig except say a few words and then walked away. Doubting that Lass would be 'fine', Hayashi stood up and ran after Kagura grabbing her by the wrist.
"Um...what did you do? Hayashi want's to know what you did to Lass." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:09 pm

"i recited a healing spell, he is not hurt, but it is up to him now. he must bring himself back. i simply sped up the process and got rid of any bruises he may have had" she told him almost silently, blushing from shyness. She looks up into your handsome face and brings hers abit closer, but deciding against it, she turns away
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:11 pm

Hayashi nodded and blushed when Kagura brought her face close to his. He smiled and ran off back toward the village. Moments later, Hayashi came back with a bucket of ice cold water straight from a well. He ran to Lass and dumped the bucket on his head without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing With Hayashi   Playing With Hayashi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing With Hayashi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next