Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hayashi's House

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Location : Right behind you smiling with a bloody naginata in hand...

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Hayashi ran to the front door and unlocked it. He waited for "Johnathon" to catch up before taking his shoes off and walking into the somewhat large three story house.
"Johnathon-san...wait here while Hayashi brings you a snack and some tea..." Hayashi said and ran into the kitchen.
Then, Hayashi tripped over a stack of magazines. When he saw the magzines, Hayashi quickly picked them up and ran upstairs without a word. He returned a moment later without the stack of magazines and ran into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
https://hinamizawa.forumotion.com
Lass
Admin
Lass

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:48 pm

"Johnathon" Looked around. This place was fucking huge for 1 boy let alone 2 families to live in. Almost seemed like....A Dungeon...he shook the idea from his head. In came his buddy with some magazines. For some reason there was a living aura in these magazines. His eyes wouldn't stop looking. His buddy looked pleased. Johnathon's Eyes were straining, "AUGH!" he thrashed around and finally the aura vanished. He panted. "What in gods name was that?" He needed to see and opened a magazine...
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:20 pm

There was one page in the magazine that had drops of blood on it. It read...
Quote :
Death in Hinamizawa

No one suspected that anything big would happen in sleepy little town...but something did. On the night of the...a dam project director was...by a group. The body was severed into...parts: The head, torso, right arm, left arm, right leg, and left leg. The ight arm was never found and one of the killers was also never found...

Hayashi finished the tea and took a piece of cake. He walked up the stairs carrying the tea and cake on a plate.
"Johnathon-san! Where are you?" Hayashi asked

OoC: The "..."'s in the article are places covered with blood...

Last edited by Hayashi Maibashi on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:57 pm

Suddenly, the door to Hayashi's house flung open. "Haya-Kun?! You home?" Came a loud voice.

Mion finaly saw Hayashi. "Haya-kun!" She laughed, runing up to him. "Where've ya been? I haven't seen you for like a week!" She ran over to him, her hair flying everywhere.

She smiled and noticed two pairs of shoes by the door as they came in. "Who's here? Is it a freind of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:12 pm

Hayashi laughed when Mion opened his door without even knocking. He smiled and setthe plate of tea and cake on the floor then hugged Mion.
"Hey Mi-chan...and we actually haven't seen each other for a bit more than three years...I just came back to Hinamizawa..." Hayashi said.
Hayashi blushed a bit and nodded in responce to Mion's question. He picked up the plate and carried it to th kitchen and set it on the counter.
"Yeah...a new friend I just made...his name is Johnathon..." Hayashi answered.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:20 pm

Mion turned a bright red color when her huged her. She hid it before she talked to him again. "Three years... feels like hundreds..."

When she followed him to the kitchen, she smiled and flexed. "See how much this 'old man' has grown?" (Note: 'Old man' also means 'Old maid' in Japan...)

She noticed the drop of blood driping down Hayashi's neck. "Haya-kun... why are you bleeding...?"Her face suddenly lit up with anger for some reason and her eyes got a little smaller.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:27 pm

Hayashi laughed again and shook his head a bit. Mion had always exaggerated periods of time. She blushed again when Mion made the random comment.
"Um...yeah...you are a lot taller..." Hayashi said jokingly, "Anyways, the blood on my neck is nothing...just something I got in the forest..."

Last edited by Hayashi Maibashi on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:32 pm

She laughed as she saw Hayashi blush this time. "Hellz ya I did... and you... two..."

She laughed, tilting her head to the side. "So, you've been keeping well? I haven't seen you for sooo long..."

She looked around, her eyes drifting. "So where's you freind, should I be meating him?" She smiled. "Is he from the village?... or...not..." Her voice drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Hayashi laughed again and nodded when Mion began to trail off in mid-sentence. He walked to Mion and put one hand under her chin and lifted her head up so that she would be looking at him.
"Why are you trailing off now? Don't tell me that you're imitating me..." Hayashi asked, "Anyways, this friend of mine is up in my room...I think but let's just have some time to talk..."
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:50 pm

She blushed when Haysahi lifted her head. "What'cha wanna talk about?" She said, slwoly.

Her eyes widened as she remembered it was about a week away from the cotten drifting festival. "Haya-kun..." She started shaking.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:40 am

Something wasnt right. He heard another voice and something about blood. He had his hand on the handle of his blade and walked to Hayashi. When he got there he noticed about a 16 year old female with Hayashi.

Where he came from they bow to young ladies. So he did. He bowed then said, "hello there!" With a smile, "You Hayashi's Friend? I am Johnathon" He took a side look at Hayashi.

"Whats with the blood Hayashi? It wasn't there before when you saved me...." He looked back at the girl. She had no aura either... This was getting weirder and weirder...
"So um...No offense guys but you 2 dont have an aura...Its like your not even human." He shifted back and forth on his feet. For some reason they seemed to be staring at him.

Ok guys well you two enjoy talking and im gonna hit the hay. He started to walk away to the top floor...And sat there listening he was close enough to hear every word.
He needed to see if they were human or not. There was a possibility. They were so evil and their aura so black that it blanded in with their true forms....
But No. Hayashi is to nice to be a demon.

Lass stayed in his position and waited until they started talking again.

OoC: If one of you sees me i give you permission to god mod me and make me run and hide. Just dont do it for fun do it if you WANT to catch me eavesdropping.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Hayashi smiled and nodded looking back at 'Johnathon'.
"Yeah...this is Mion Sonozaki..." Hayashi said then turnd to Mion "And this is the new friend I made...his name is Johnathon and he's not from this village..."
Hayashi waited for 'Johnathon' to walk upstairs before answering Mion.
"Mion...you know that the Cotton Drifting Festival is next week...right? So who's onna be the victim and who's gonna be 'Demoned Away'?"
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Mion started shaking. "D-Demoned away... NO! NO!" Mion started trembling uncontrolably, then started thrashing around.
"I Can't do it again, Don't make me!" Her hair was flying everywhere.
After a few seconds, Mion stoped and held still. her hir hanging over her eyes.
"I'm sorry I don't know what came over me.."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Lass was still by the wall. What was demoned away? And victim? Oh boy this wasn't good. He calmly walked down the stairs. His sword handle gripped tightly. He approached Hayashi and said as calm as he could, "oh yah Hayashi i forgot to ask you...I've heard from hiding in the woods about a Cotton Drifting Festival could you explain?" He clutched his sword tighter that his knuckles turned white. He was the best swordsmen when it came to it and wouldn't be trapped like a mouse in a corner...
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Mion looked over at 'Johnathen', her hair still covered her eyes. "The cotten drifting festival... is a celabration of Oyashiro-sama" she then laughed hystaricly.
She looked up at him, her eyes were strangly blank. "It's just a plain old festival... nothing more..." She looked at the ground again.
She then looked up, again. "By the way... why don't I ever see you at school? You do live in Hinamizawa... Right?"
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:58 pm

"No i dont..." he aura didn't light up, she was faking a laugh. "You know i have a strange power of foreseeing.." He looked straight at Hayashi right in the eyes. "I can see aura's and EVERY living being has a aura whether good or bad."

He looked out the window his hand still on the handle. "It doesn't take much to know there's something wrong going on. But im gonna take your word for it. But answer this question...Mion." Lass looked directly into er eyes his eyes blazing.

"Tell the truth...Why were you screaming you didn't want to go on with something called demoning away?" He stood back up a tad taller then her. "I just need the facts then im off to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 6:08 pm

Mion's eyes suddenly widened. "Errr.. it's nothing... " She chuckled and reached into her pockit.
"I gotta go now Haya-kun..." Her voice trembled slightly and she pulled out a Tazer, zapping 'Johnathon's' leg.
"Bye!" She yelled, runing out the front door, not bothering to close the dor behind her. She took off toward the Sonozaki residence.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:24 am

Hayashi ran into hi house carrying Kagura. He set Kagura on the bed in a room on the third floor. He sighed looking a Kagura very worried about her.
"Kagura...wake up..." Hayashi murmured.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:29 am

Kagura was wondering around, confused. What IS this place? why was she there? Someone rescue her. Suddenly, she hears a voice...a famillliar voice...HAYASHI! he..he came for her. She followed the voice yeeling exitedly. "hayasi! hayshi! im coming!" But in the real world...all you could hear was her mumring your name. With one final effort, pulls free and sits up screaming your name. "HAYASHIII!!!
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:31 am

When Kagura sat up and screamed his name, Hayashi was startled and jumped back. Then he walked over to Kagura and hugged her.
"What's wrong Kagura?" Hayashi asked in a child-like voice.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:34 am

Kagura blushes and holds onto you. "i-it was so horrible..the dark place....i..i couldnt stand it..." Kagura voice sounds distant as her eyes roll back slightly
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:37 am

Hayashi was a bit confused by what Kagura was saying.
"Um...Kagura...what is this dark place you were talking about?" Hayashi asked.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:40 am

Kagura is silent before saying she doesnt know. "i dont know where i was..."
Kagura yells in pain as blood drips from her back. "i..i dont now"
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:46 am

Hayashi's eyes widened when he saw blood on Kagura's back.
"Kagura...your back is bleeding..." Hayashi said shaking.

OoC: Hayashi can't stand the sight of blood...
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:48 am

Kagura stays silent, then grunts in pain. "hayashi...it hurts..."
Kaguras back is throbbing and she feels dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hayashi's House Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hayashi's House   Hayashi's House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayashi's House
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next