Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Satoko and Rika's house.

Go down 
+2
Satoko
Rika & Hanyuu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

Satoko and Rika's house. Empty
PostSubject: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:23 pm

Satoko and Rika's house is quite big. It looks like a giant box on the outside.(Two stories)

Rika jumped off Lass's shoulder, up to the front door of the house. "Here we are, Sir!" She jumped up and down before unlocking the door and runing inside. Inside, she triped on a step and smacked her head on a stair, falling all the way down. "Ahhh!"
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:28 pm

Satoko watched Rika and sighed smilin a bit.
"I don't know what to say Rika. We've been living here for quite a while now but you still manage to trip in the house regularily." Satoko commented.
Satoko stretched and stepped in the house. She stood beside the doorway welcomng the two in.
"Come in, no need to be shy." Satoko said.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Lass caught her before any harm could be done. He lifted her up and carried her up the stairs and put her down. "So where can Kaitou sleep and where can i sleep?" Lass asked he was very, very tired.

OoC: And so am i! G'Night Folks! Until Tomorrow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:32 pm

Rika lookes around. "Well, the problem is, we only have one extra bed, we never get visitors..." She sighed. She pulls a bedspred out fron behind a cabnet and hands it to Lass. "Sorry sir." She ran over to the frige and opened it. "I'm hungry, Satoko, could you make some Ramen?"
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:43 pm

Satoko laughed and looked at the two with a devilish grin.
"So I guess you two will be sharing." Satoko said elbowing Lass.
Then Satoko ran to the kitchen and rose her right hand up smiling and nodding.
"Yup yup! You can count on me Rika!" Satoko said and quickl began to cook ramen.
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Rika laughs at Satoko's comment, then sets up the table.
"What kind of Ramen will it be today?" Rika looked around the room for some bowls.
Rika then opened a cabnet and pulled out a giant serving boul.
"We've never had guests before...."
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:55 pm

Satoko continued to work on the ramen while having a conversation with Rika.
"We're having beef stew ramen." Satoko said as she tasted the broth.
Deciding that the broth was a bit bland, Satoko took out a small container filled with salt and added a bit in humming a random tune happily to herself.
"Yeah, we never have had guests. I wonder why." Satoko said.
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:17 am

Rika set the table up and set out the bouls quickly.
"I think we don't get guests because most people ignore us..." She laughed slightly.
She looked over at Lass after she was done.
"You two make yourselfs at home, Satoko and I will take care of everything."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:00 am

Lass wouldn't be sleeping with a girl...Even one he loved. He would sleep on the roof. Hes done i all the time. He smiled at them and lay down the mattress for Kaitou. He helped set up the table with Rika. They were done setting up the table but Satoko was still making some stew food. He went outside and looked at the stars.

Then he heard voices. Lots of them and there were torches. He went inside slammed the door and locked it. Took out his knives and slammed them in right beside the door knobs so that no one could get in. "I think were being hunted now..." He said to them, back on the door.
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:44 am

Rika looked over at Lass. "Why would people come here? They have no reason." She laughed and seemed to ignore Lass.
She went over and checked the stew before walking over to where Lass was. "Sir, why are you so paranoid? Noones outside."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:44 am

"there is kid. Assassins have far better hearing and sight." He sighed. They probably took out the torches. He just stood there listening through a crack. *Snap* it made him jump. He breathed in. It was just some water touching the fire. He needed to relax...
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:33 pm

Rika laughed. "You are safe here, sir." She slowly wandered over to him and poked his leg.
"Don't worry. If someone comes here, we'll know, right Satoko?" She looked over her shoulder, hoping Satoko had set some kind of trap for anyone who tryed to come to their house.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:41 pm

Satoko continued to work on cooking the stew. She seemed to have not heard the commotion Lass made and Rika's question as she was still humming that same tune happily to herslf. A few minutes later Satoko brought a large bowl, filled with beef stew and ramen noodles. She set the bowl at the center of the table and smiled.
"Here! The ramen is done!" Satoko announced, "Eat up everyone!"
Satoko looked at Rika and smiled nodding.
"Yup! Don't worry, I've st up a few traps around and I'll know when someone comes." Satoko said finally answering Rika's question.
Satoko sat down and used a spoon and chopsticks to bring a bit of ramen and broth into her bowl. hen she clapped her hands together and closed her eyes.
"Itadakimasu!" Satoko said and began eating.
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:44 pm

Rika wandered over to the table and sat down.
"It looks yummy like always, Satoko." She smiled and grabbed a boul, slowly starting to eat.
"You're sure there aren't any blank spots in your traps? I don't want these two getting paranoid."
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Still very confused of what has been happening things about being demoned away made sense to her, seeing lass lay out a bed for her she just sat down and laid back staring at the ceiling trying to think things through.

"So what is going to happen to us?"
Back to top Go down
http://kaitou911.webs.com/
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:15 pm

Satoko looked up from her bowl and laughed a bit.
"Well, I don't know what will happen." Satoko said, "But Rika says it's best that you two do not go back to where you lived before. And I've learned that it's better to trust Rika when it comes to the things like this."
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Rika smiled. "Ni~pa!" She laughed a bit, before standing up and looking out the window.
"I still don't know what's wrong, Lass, noone is out there."
She walked back over to the table, and ate more stew without another word.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:22 pm

Looks over at Satoko, "Trust is something earned, and frankly their are pretty few people I could say I trust in this town." reaches to her side for her back and realizes its gone. Lets out a huge sigh after realizing she didn't have any books to read, that she only brought on and it was in her bag, and the rest were at home.
Back to top Go down
http://kaitou911.webs.com/
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:25 am

Mion suddenly burst into the house and ran upstairs to the others, closing the door behind her.
"Hey guys!" She yelled, not knowing that they were hiding.
"I've been looking all over for you! Don't tell me you were here this whole time!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:53 am

Lass spun around the two knives at Mion's throat. "oh. Its just you." He put his knives back watching Mion carefully. "Why did you tell me to run then follow us here." He said bluntly. Lass was thinking the Ceremony might have started by now...
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:25 pm

Satoko turned around and smiled seeing Mion.
"Nope, we just got here." Satoko answered, "Why were you looking for us? Did something bad happen?"
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:57 pm

"No, nothing's goin on, Satoko." mion answered.
She quickly turned her attention to Lass. "Jeeeez... paaaranoid... Take a chill pill..."
She laughed slighly. "How did I know I would find you here? Oh yeaaa... Rika told me..." Mion laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Lass looks at mion and says, "but why are YOU..HERE?!" he said patiently but with emphasis on those two words. "I just need to know." he said. She told him to run and he did. She now has followed him and he is now paranoid thats shes going to begin something...Only time could tell...
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Mion laughed and walked up to Lass, looking him in the eye. "To 'protect' you." she laughed and walked over to Rika, whispering something to her and siting down.
"I guess I'll join you for dinner..."
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:53 pm

Rika laughed and looked up at Mion. "That's true..." She looked at Lass.
"You should stay in the house, it's he safest here." She looked around.
"If only Haya-kun was here... then we would all be really safe!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satoko and Rika's house.   Satoko and Rika's house. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satoko and Rika's house.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next