Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Furude Shrine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Location : Right behind you smiling with a bloody naginata in hand...

The Furude Shrine Empty
PostSubject: The Furude Shrine   The Furude Shrine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:18 pm

Hayashi ran up to the shrine and stopped waiting for Lass.
"This is where the ceremony of the Cotton Drifting Festival is performed..." Hayashi said, "The Cotton Drifting Festival is where the cotton supposedly absorbs all the bad things in out bodies and then we let them float down the river..."

Last edited by Hayashi Maibashi on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hinamizawa.forumotion.com
Lass
Admin
Lass

The Furude Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furude Shrine   The Furude Shrine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:28 pm

"interesting..." Lass said he liked it around this place seemed so quiet..."hey Hayashi...Where i come from we have executions for those who dont belong...Now it just a question but do you have something like that?"

Lass smiled it was a silly question but was true at his old village. Thieves, rouges, Samurai, they were all taken out if came into the village. He layed on the stone ((or grass)) and looked up to the sky. "Its so weird...The sky is so black at this time of night...."
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

The Furude Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furude Shrine   The Furude Shrine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Hayashi's hyperactivness suddenly disappeared and he paused for a moment before turning to Lass with a faint smile.
"I don't know..." Hayashi said coldly, almost like if he didn't want to talk about it.
Hayashi then smiled and sat down.
"You see...Hayashi doesn't know too much about this town's tradition...Hayashi lived somewhere else until just about a month ago..." Hayashi explained trying to cover up his cold reply.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

The Furude Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furude Shrine   The Furude Shrine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:36 pm

"Hayashi dont hide things from me." He said still looking at the black sky. "I could hear the cold in your voice. There is some execution place is there? Dont feel bad i used to HAVE to witness them."

He was still looking at the sky and felt for once like he was back home. "Hayashi...Like you and Mion i know when someone lies. I dont like lies, im not an honest man because i lied.

"We all know we deserve to die..." Lass stood back up, "Well we should explore some more before i fall to sleep on you!" He laughed. And waited for him to lead the way again.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

The Furude Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furude Shrine   The Furude Shrine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Hayashi looked back and stood up. He clapped his hands together and murmured something before turning and nodding.
"Okay...Hayshi will show you the school next..." Hayashi said, "And Lass-kun...would you please come to school with Hayashi tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

The Furude Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furude Shrine   The Furude Shrine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Lass already owed the girl a favor by saying sure so why not..."sure Hayashi I'd love to go! As long as your teachers dont have weapons!" He started to laugh. "And did you do a prayer? I dont believe in gods...

If there we such things as gods wouldn't they do something? Sorry if you do but i really dont..But was it a prayer?" Lass stretched and said answer on the way to school i want to see it!
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

The Furude Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furude Shrine   The Furude Shrine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Hayashi smiled and shook his head.
"Hayashi doesn't believe in gods either but there is Oyashiro-sama...Hinamizawa's guardian..." Hayashi answered, "Now let's go!"
Hayashi took off running toward the school stopping occasionally to see if Lass was left behind.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

The Furude Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furude Shrine   The Furude Shrine Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Lass followed him with ease and grace but stayed behind him so that he could follow the way. "Hayashi Your so nice, I really hope your not evil..." He whispered to himself and continued following Hayashi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Furude Shrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Furude Shrine   The Furude Shrine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Furude Shrine
Page 1 of 1