Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival

Go down 
+3
Lass
Kaitou Gilmore
Hayashi Maibashi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Location : Right behind you smiling with a bloody naginata in hand...

Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Empty
PostSubject: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:46 pm

Hayashi ran to the shrine and slowed down to a stroll looking at the various stands that were set up. Hayashi bought a bit of cotton candy and sat down under a tree waiting.
"Hayashi hopes that the others come soon..." Hayashi murmured.
Back to top Go down
https://hinamizawa.forumotion.com
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:51 pm

Kaitou walked up to the shrine wearing her yukata. It was different from the one in her closet because she found a hole in it, so she went out and purchased another one. Seeing everyone gathering up under the tree she slowly walked over to it, with one of her books in hand in case she got bored. "Hey."
Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival 1024-b11
Back to top Go down
http://kaitou911.webs.com/
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:52 pm

Lass knew oh to well what was coming up he got changed to a robe and put in his 2 daggers...And his long sword....Just in case. He walked down to the shrine and didnt buy anthing. He didn't need candy to slow him down. He went to Hayashi and smiled, "Thanks for inviting me...But you know just as well as me that the 'Disappearance' happens tonight." he whispered to him calmly so that no one else could hear. And he sat down at the tree and saw Kaitou...He wanted to tell her something.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Noticed Lass approach and begin talking to Hayashi, but wasn't able to hear what they were talking about, so she instead looked off into the distance at the colorful festival stands and lights and all the people bustling about.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Hayashi looked up and gave a childish smile. He had a bit on cotton candy on his cheek but Hayashi didn't notice.
"Hello Kaitou! You're here!" Hayashi said.
Then Hayashi tuned to Lass with his eyes red. His smile instantly faded.
"Yes...nobody can escape Oyashiro-sama's Curse..." Hayshi said, "But let's just enjoy ourselves here..."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Lass nodded at him then whispered, "I sware if its Kaitou or Me, You will be hunted down by me and my blade..." he got up and went to Kaitou. "Everything looks beautiful tonight..." He said to her but looking at the sunset. "Kaitou...I want you to know...I Like you." He said calmly. "Everything about you makes me cold. Like I...Want to be by you just to get warm." He said still looking at the sunset. "I just wanted you to know you are special in someones heart." And lass walked off to explore some more.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Face brightens up a little but hides it by covering her face up with her book pretending to read it.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:11 pm

Lass saw how she was feeling with his dagger metal. He smiled to him self. He bought some sushi and sat down by Hayashi and started eating it. He also had his dagger ready...He was on caution.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Kagura stood there at the entrance. Kind of confused. She spotted hayashi and ran over.
"how does this work hayashi-kun?
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:15 pm

Hayashi laughed when Lass told Kaitou that he had a crush on her.
"Lass...I never thought you'd admit that..." Hayashi said.
Then Hayashi turne to Kagura and smiled resuming eating his cotton candy.
"Just have fun..." Hayashi answered.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:18 pm

"Neither did I...Heed my warning Hayashi..." He said as he continued eating his sushi. He looked up at Kagura. "Hi There!" He smiled. He looked at the still shocked Kaitou. He smiled to himself and lay his head on the tree trunk. "this is a night to remember..." He said to himself. He knew there was one thing he would remember...The killing.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:19 pm

"Well seeing you have no plan for us to do anything besides have fun, I choose to have my fun on the other side of this tree reading my book."

Coughs into her hand quietly as she turns even brighter red, and moves to the opposite side of the tree leaning against it, this time she really does begin to read her book, to keep from hearing embarrassing things.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:25 pm

Lass laughs. "You enjoy your book..." he said quietly his eyes closed. He truly did like Kaitou, and if Hayashi or Mion killed her then he would hunt one of them down. He didnt care if he died in the process He might even be with Kaitou..."Wha ever it takes." he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Kagura smiled and walked off to get some of the cootn like sunbstance that hayashi seemed to be enjoying.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Hayashi laughed and turned to Lass with an innocent smile.
"Lass-kun...there is one thing you should know...even Hayashi doesn't know who will be 'Demoned Away'..." Hayashi said and returned to eating.
When Hayashi finished his cotton candy, some of it was smeared on his face. Hayashi wiped the cotton candy off his face and clapped his hands together happily.
"Does anyone want to play with Hayashi?" Hayashi asked.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Kagura turns to hayashi and looks at him silently. "i will..but what do you mean by play haya-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:38 pm

Slams her book shut and slides it into her purse, stands up to face Hayashi, a little annoyed expression on her face, while looking at him. "I will play.." under her breath she says,"because last time I didn't a book shelf fell on me."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Lass got up. "I will...I dont want to regret nothing..." He said. "What do you want to play? Butcher?!" he said sternly. He really as getting annoyed of Hayashi.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Hayashi laughed a bit and shook his head.
"Nope...Hayashi doesn't really know what to play..." Hayashi said, "But Hayashi did steal something before you all came here..."
Hayashi kicked the tree and a huge pile of cotton fell out.
"We can use this for whatever we want..." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:00 pm

"You...Stole this?" He looked at him. "We really shouldn't.." he shook his head. "what if we get caught?" He looked at it. "Hayashi...." he sighed. "I dont know what to play either." And he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Hayashi grinned and took a black marker from his pocket.
"So let's play something else..." Hayashi said.
Hayashi opend the marker cap and graffided Lass' face when his guard was down.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Hayashi had seemed to forget that he was an assassin and before you could say lolwut? His dagger was out of his hand and he slammed down the marker cutting it in half. Lass thought it was a weapon. He looked down at it. He frowned at Hayashi and put his weapon away and walked off. Hayashi was getting on his nerves.

OoC: Not Today ur not! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:41 pm

Mion slwoly wandered the booths untill she spoted the others. "There they are..." She laughed, slowly walking over to them.

She got to them and smiled, a weak, forced smile. "Hi guys... I finaly found you..."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:45 pm

Lass looked at Mion and frowned. "Would've been bad if you didn't huh?" he said. He sighed knowing what was going to happen soon. Hopefully it wasn't Kaitou...
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Mion titlted her head at Lass's remark. "What's that soposed to mean?" She scrached her head and looked over the group, noticing the cotten. "Errr... where'd that come from?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next