Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival

Go down 
+3
Lass
Kaitou Gilmore
Hayashi Maibashi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Stands their almost frozen from the words come out of Lass's mouth, dropping her bag on the ground. Shakes her head to get back to reality, and replies, "What do you mean Torture, or Kill? What the heck is going on, is this another one of their games?" Looks around for Hayashi and Mion. "You can come out now great prank, you got me, you win again.."
Back to top Go down
http://kaitou911.webs.com/
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:08 pm

"I dont prank people I love!" He said frustrated. "From what I have found out..A ceremony takes place where 1 person gets murdered and another tortured...then beaten to death." He said. "I was mean to Mion then she told some psycho that they want me dead." He inhaled and hen calmed down. "You coming because this isnt a prank..."
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Location : Right behind you smiling with a bloody naginata in hand...

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Hayashi walked away from the shrine when the ceremony came to a close. He looked around for Lass and found him talking with Kaitou. Hayashi walked closer to him and was able to hear most of the conversation between the two. Hayashi grinned and ran to the two smiling happily.
"So are you two enjoying the festival?" Hayashi asked.
Then Hayashi said something too low for anyone other than Lass to hear, "Lass...you're wrong...the one Demoned Away will have their intestins ripped out of them...not beaten to death..."
Back to top Go down
https://hinamizawa.forumotion.com
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Lass said, "It doesnt matter anymore...I've sent letters to my sister. So if i die she continues what i started..." He sighed, "Leave Kaitou out of this. Take me away..." Dying really didnt sound fun or with that torture, but hopefully Jane would take care of her.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:43 pm

Hayashi grinned and his eyes changed to resemble that of a cat's. The color of the area around became inverted. Then Hayashi broke out in a maniacal laughter.
"So you're giving up your own life to save Kaitou's?" Hayashi asked, "You silly silly boy..."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:48 pm

"No not really. The pain goes away when you do it for someone you love...Its as if...You dont feel a thing." He said to Hayashi straight into the eye. "So whens the torture beginning? I would really like to die as soon as possible so that im not in suspense." He said calmly. "Oh yah one more thing. This is for not being my friend." He slapped Hayasi so hard that he fell over. "There we go! Im ready!" he laughed. He was ready to take death by the eye.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Hayashi threw his head back and laughed again. He drew his naginata and held it in front of him.
"The time of your torture is up to Mion to decide..." Hayashi said, "But you shouldn't have told Kaitou anything...both of you will regret that..."
Hayashi broke out in his maniacal laughter yet again.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Lass just looked at him and whistled the coocoo noise and rolled his eyes. "Well C'mon and stab me with it, we both know mion wants me 'demoned away!' If not i will go get her." Lass shoved by Hayashi and went towards where the Ceremony was taking place. "Well lets hope Mion says yes. The Jane will have every intention to kill them all...." He whispered to himself as he walked up to where mion was.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:38 pm

Hayashi didn't say anything and he just walked away to the shrine. The inverted colors returned to normal as Hayashi left the area. He walked to Mion with an expressionless face.
"Mion...when will Lass be Demoned Away?" Hayashi asked.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Lass stood there waiting for an answer. He was calm. He didnt care, if they did anything to them Jane would come and kill them. "No hesitation, No mercy." She always quoted at him. He looked at Mion straight into the eyes. "Yes Mion tell us the answer..." he said in almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:52 pm

Mion slowly turned to look at Hayashi. "Hayashi... HOW DARE YOU!" She flung her arm aut to punch him in the face. "I don't decide anything, I just must carry out the act... If it were up to me, noone would die." She then turned to Lass, and bowed her head. "Lass, I am very, very sorry for this miss-understanding, please forgive me." She then turned back to Hayashi. "YOU ARROGENT LITTLE PIG! People's lives are on the line, and I intend to do everything in my power to help them."
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:08 pm

Hayashi grabbed Mion's fist and pulled her to him then kneed her in the gut. He glared at Mion with his eyes red instead of its usual blue color.
"Mion...I'm sorry...I forgot how much you hate performing that ceremony..." Hayashi said, "I hve nothing to say other than that I aplogize for my arrogence..."
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Mion fell over backwards, breathing quite heavly. "Hayashi... you prick..." She muttered, standing up slightly.
She glanced up at him, her eyes were normal, but filled with rage. She pulled her tazer out and zapped Hayashi's arm. "I'm begining to dislike your little changes Hayashi, they piss me off."
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:28 pm

Hayashi laughed a bit to himself and drew his naginata yet again. He grinned and rose the naginata before his eyes suddenly turned blue. Haashi instantly lowered his naginata and continuously bowed, with each bow he said "Hayashi is sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Mion bent her head, and seemed to mumble something to herself, before looking up. "SHUT UP!" She flung herself at Hayashi, pining him to a tree. "Shut up Shut up Shut up Shut up Shut up Shut upShut upShut upShut up!" She screamed endlessly, shaking Hayashi like a twig in a windstorm.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:34 pm

Lass was confused...Wasn't he supposed to die or something? Now Mion seemed to be shaking him. He went over to mion and said, "I think he gets the point..." He grabbed her hands and took them off Hayashi. "I'll be off if im not dying then!" And he walked back over to Kaitou with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:39 pm

Mion took a step back, and fliped around to look at Lass. "I may not have made it, but the decition stands, Lass, do me a deep favor, ok?" She let out a chukle, and walked up to Lass, whispering something into his ear. She then backed away from him, and walked away from the whole group.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:50 pm

Hayashi didn't make a sound the whole time that Mion was shaking him. He stayed quiet and continuously murmured the words "I'm sorry..." When Mion let go of Hayashi, he stopped apologizing. Hayashi payed no attention to anyone and just walked away from the shrine toward his house. He had nothing else to do here and he just wanted for the night to be over already. Mion finally snapped and Hayashi suspected that he may be the next to die.
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:10 pm

Rika walked through the festival grounds, alone, as she had finished her dance minuts earlyer. She spoted Lass, and Kaitou, who she saw at school earlyer. "Ni!" She yelled at the two, runing over to them. She poked Lass and jumped up, and down, exited to see someone she knew.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Hayashi heard a childish call, instantly reconising it as Rika's. He walked to where the sound came from to see Rika with Lass and Kaitou. He walked up to the three and bowed.
"Hey Rika...how are you?" Hayahi asked.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:35 pm

"Rika?....." He frowned. Then he sighed. "Anyways I better walk Kaitou home..." He said and slightly blushed. He cursed at himself and walked to Kaitou and said, "we have to go...Now!" He grabbed her hand and said, "Better make your foster parents get you out ASAP, Im gonna go with you and protect you every step of the way until we are gone OK?" Lass said waiting for an answer. Soon they will be hunted...
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:37 pm

Rika followed close behind Lass, without him even noticing. Eventualy, she burst out. "What are you two talking about?" She ran in front of the two and blocked their path, with her head tilted to the side.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:44 pm

"god Damn Nosy little kids." He said. "Move kid were gonna be killed if we dont get a move on!!!" He said pissed off. He pushed passed her with Kaitou and continued walking with her with his hand in hers. "Im gonna hate this kid...Remember Kaitou...If i die My sister Jane will come and help you. Just stay safe and she will help you. Shes even more skilled in Knives then me!" He continued walking then they both stopped after awhile...Lass was getting nervous.
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:47 pm

Rika quickly ran and caught up to the two, grabing Lass's leg. "No! Please! Listen to Rika!" She ran around infront of the two. "Please! The same thing will happen to you that happened to Rika's parent's, unless you let me stay with you!" She looked up at the two, her face was serious, this wasn't a joke.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Lass hesitated. She didnt have an Aura...Just like all the other villagers. To be honest he didnt see thinkgs in real color. He saw things in a blue, black, green, and purple colors. It as stange but he got used to it. But he could see Kaitous face perfectly. Probably because he loved her. then he answered. "I Swear kid if this is a trap my dagger will go inside and out through out your whole body got it?! So yes you can come..." Lass sighed. He wouldn't killing an 11 year old. He sighed and told himself he was gonna regret it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next