Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival

Go down 
+3
Lass
Kaitou Gilmore
Hayashi Maibashi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:00 pm

As Lass said something about his dagger, she trembled slightly and mumbled something. She then looked up at him with glee. "Ni! Thank you Lass-kun!" She suddenly jumped onto Lass's back. "Rika is tired... could you carry Rika?"
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Lass started swaring violently about kids. Then sighed, "YES! fine..." He Calmed down. "So Rika tell me about yourself. The more i know the better..." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:08 pm

Satoko walked around the dimly lit shrine looking for Rika. She was scared to be alone in a dark place. Then she heard a familiar sound, a cry saying "Ni!". Satoko instantly reconised that as Rika and ran toward where the sound came from. She saw Rika on the back of an adolecent boy and a girl of the same age as the boy next to him.
"Hey Rika!" Satoko called out, "Wait for me!"
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Rika nodded. "Well, the're isn't much to say about me... I live with my freind Satoko..." Rika than trailed on about meaningless info about herself for a few minuts before smiling and looking down. "Also, I'm called Oyashiro's preistess, and all the people in the village like me! In fact, before daddy died, he told me that if anything bad happened to me, the whole village will pay..."

Rika then looked behind her to see Satoko, and jumped off Lass's back. "Satoko!" She yelled, waving.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Satoko laughed and ran up to Rika smiling.
"Don't wander off without me next time. I was afraid that you were gonna get kidnapped." Satoko said.
Then Satoko looked at Lass and Kaitou.
"So who are these two?" Satoko asked.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:19 pm

"WHATS WITH ALL THE F***ING KIDS?!" He started yelling. This one had no aura either. Another half human thing. "Satoko..." Alright he thought. "Do you ant to come along too? because the train is full." He said blankly. "C'mon Rika we gotta we gotta get moving before the killing starts!" He picked Rika up and put her on his shoulder. "See yah Satoko!" And he started walking off..
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:22 pm

Rika blinked and looked at Lass. "Lass... how do you...-" She cut herself off insed of asking. "Ni! Why are you leaving Satoko behind?" She poked his head and laughed. "Where are we going, Lass-kun." Her face then became serious. "Lass... don't take Kaitou home..."
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:25 pm

Satoko grabbed Lass' arm and tugged on it to get his attention.
"Please don't leave me here alone. I need to have Rika with me. She's the only person I can rely on now that Nii-Nii ran away." Satoko said.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:33 pm

"im sorry i dont understand Japanese or any other language with that. At the beep please try to clarify. BEEP." he said with a grin. "No im not taking her home. That ould be idiotic AND obvious. Thats the first place they will go. Im thinking the forest?" He looked at Sakoto, "I really dont believe you kid but im not carrying you. And I Know kids like you. Your theones for trickery. Likes explosives and Trickery games." he said bluntly. "I dont like it but come along..." He sighed, "Oh yes and if you do anything so that e are caught my Knife il go through your head then i will sloly put it through your heart." he said joyfully. And walked towards the Forest.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:38 pm

Satoko nodded and followed Lass with no hesitation.
"Nii-Nii is my older brother, his name is Satoshi." Satoko said.
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Rika looked over at Satoko with pity. She then looked at Lass. "Atleast let her follow us. Also, please don't hurt Satoko, she's my best freind..." She blinked and looked over at Kaitou with worry. She said something to herself again and looked up. "Ni-pa!"
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:47 pm

"The Kid IS following us!!" he sighed. "im sorry but running is a top priority now..." He kept walking and thought about death. He as willing to die for Kaitou. he looked at Kaitou and smiled and blushed and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:53 pm

Satoko grinned and walked right beside Lass in between him and Kaitou. She looked up at Rika when she made the "Ni-pa!" comment and smiled.
"Rika, I don't understand why you say that so much but it's fun!" Satoko said.
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:58 pm

Rika laughed. "Satoko, be nice, no pranks!" She laughed and played with Lass's hair. She then suddenly stoped and whispered something barly hearable. "As long as I am around, you shoulden't get hurt...."
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:01 pm

As if Rika had just read Satoko's mind, Satoko's smile faded a bit. But she still had a smile and she nodded.
"Aw, okay, no pranks then. But can I still set a few traps?" Satoko asked.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:25 pm

"traps?" He sighed. "This is gonna take a loooong trip." He sighed. He continued going at a slow pace for he was thinking about something. "alright my little friends...Forest or somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:28 pm

Rika perked up suddenly. "We can go to Satoko and I's house!" She bounced up and down on Lass's shoulder. "It's a little small, but noone would suspect us!" She smiled and laughed. "Right, Satoko?"
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:34 pm

Satoko smiled and nodded.
"Yup! Our house is kind of small though." Satoko answered, "So come with us!"
Before waiting for a reply, Satoko darted toward the direction of her and Rika's house. She stopped before she was out of sight and waitd for the others waving.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:10 pm

Lass ran after her with Kaitou. 'So you do traps?! How do you know i wont step on one?!" He kept on walking and eventually caught up to her. "keep leading the way." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Satoko laughed and shook her head.
"You know, there are kinds of traps other than the ones you step on." Satoko said, "But don't worry, you won't at Rika and my house. I never set any traps there since it's eas for Rika to fall for them."
Satoko continued to run, everytime she waited for the others right before she was our of sight. And everytime she waited, she would smile and wave her right arm.
Back to top Go down
Rika & Hanyuu

Rika & Hanyuu

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:45 pm

Rika laughed. "Your traps are just too good Satoko!" She looked down and noticed she was still carying her hoe (The kind that farmers use -.-). "Satoko, do we still have food, at home?"
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Satoko laughed and nodded.
"Yup, I can make ramen tonight!" Satoko said, "And we have enough food for about until the end of the week."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4