Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival

Go down 
+3
Lass
Kaitou Gilmore
Hayashi Maibashi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lass
Admin
Lass

Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:00 pm

He justed stared at her. Then he said, "Hayashi stole ot." He looked at Hayashi who was looking at his marker.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Location : Right behind you smiling with a bloody naginata in hand...

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Hayashi looked around and quickly threw the cotton up into the tree.
"What cotton? Hayashi doesn't see any cotton..." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
https://hinamizawa.forumotion.com
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Lass sighed and explained tht he stole cotton and wanted to play. "so hayashi what are we playing?" lass asked.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:09 pm

Hayashi shrugged.
"Hayashi doesn't know..." Hayashi answered, "But the ceremony is starting in an hour..."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:18 pm

Vyns eyes widened. His Head Darted to mion, "Who is it?!" He asked urgently. "tell me in private!" His eyes were wide. SHe said it wasn't him...He didnt want it to be Kaitou..."Please..." his voice faltered. He didnt want Kaitou to die...
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:24 pm

Mion slwoly turned to Lass, blinking. "Tell you... what?" She had a hint of confusion in her voice and eyes, but, not much.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Lass got mad and threw his knives at a tree. He grabbed Mion to somewhere where no one could hear them. "Please for the love of god tell me!" He said almost begging. If she didnt he would have to kill her...It was in his best Interest..
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Mion lookes at the ground, chuckling slightly. "Very well... if you really want to know... I will tell you..."

She then looked at him with blank eyes, chuckling. "I know who will dissapear, but I have no idea who will be murdured." She looked the other direction. "I can see homosidal intent, thus, I will tell you, in extange for my life."

She slowly backed away. "Eather miss Kagura or miss Kaitou... will dissapear."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:36 pm

He pointed his sword at her. "it better be Kagura..." He sheathed his sword. "Very well you will live. But if Kaitou dies...Its off with our head." Lass walked away and back to Hayashi and he smiled at him. "Festival is gonna begin in 5 minutes I say...Where do we walk to?" Lass asked.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:40 pm

Mion laughs as he walkes away, yelling at him. "HOW DARE YOU?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY STRINGS I PULLED TO GET YOU OFF THE CHART? AGHH! THAT'S IT! I KNOW...WHO...WILL DIE!" she then took a diffrent way to get back and walked out behind Hayashi, with tears on her face. "Let's just go... I want this night to end."
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:42 pm

Hayashi looked at Lass and Mion, it was obvious that they had an arument.
"Lass...go to the front of the shrine building...the cotton ceremony is held there..." Hayashi said.
hen Hayashi turned to Mion and nodded.
"Okay...let's go..." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Lass scratched his head. He felt bad. But...In a way he was relieved. "Fuck woman these days!!!" he muttered to himself. He walked over to mion. He took a breath in but he was at aloss for words. But he remembered sometimes simple is best. "sorry..." he said to her. "I just Like Kaitou is all.." he muttered. He smiled at her then ran off the the ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Mion laughed at his comment. "Good for you... I hope you're willing to suffer the re-procutions for your actions." She said, starting to walk off towards the area of the festival.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:59 pm

Hayashi looked at the two and shook his head. The two were hopeless and he knew who was going to die and disapper now. Nevertheless, Hayashi walked beside Mion to the shrine.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:59 pm

He grinned. She obviously did something bad. But he swore if she killed her. Or if he began to get hunted...Well lets say it will get pretty bloody. He shrugged. He tried to make up but she obviously hated him now. "Im ready for your games. Just throw em at me." Me muttered to himself with a wicked grin spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Mion walked up to the shrine before the cerimony, and drops to her knees, crying. She muttered something that noone could hear.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:07 pm

Lass got out his black onyx knives. He got a scroll out too and began muttering something. Suddenly his shoes turned into shoes with small wings. His eyes were blood shot. He smiled and waited...Waited for something to happen...
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Hayashi looked at Mion with a concerned expression. It was odd since this was the first time that anyone has ever seen Hayashi concerned. He gave Mion a hug before saying anything.
"What's wrong Mi-chan?" Hayashi asked.
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:13 pm

Mion had a few tears on her cheek, and simply stood there. "Haya-kun... It will happen...I know exactly who will dissapear... and what will happen to them... I can't beleave what I've done..."
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:21 pm

Hayashi didn't exactly know what to say. He just continued to hug Mion.
"Mi-chan...it's okay..." Hayashi said, "I'll be here to help you..."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Lass's body began to change...It became one with the wind. The changed back to his human form. He lay down on the ground gasping for air...Could he make the Summoning survival test? he passed loyalty, and Control but heres the hardest that most have died on...Survival. he kept gasping but now everything was going fuzzy. The voice was coming back what could he do...He was going to die...
Back to top Go down
Mion Sonozaki

Mion Sonozaki

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Mion noticed Lass, he looked quite dizzy. "Lass, are you alright?" She looked at Hayashi, blinking. "What just happened to him?"
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:38 pm

Lass was paralyzed. He could hear his heart beat. He blinked then there was nothing. He failed at the attempt. It took pity on him. But it did leave his shoes there for him. Lass got up leaning against a wall for support. He felt like he as gonna vomit. He looked at Mion his eyes redder then fire then headed down to the big tree.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:23 am

Kaitou looked up from her book and found that she had been walking while reading and had wondered off from the group without realizing it. Putting a bookmark in the book she closed it and started to head back to where everyone had met. On her way their she ran into a mask stand, and decided to buy a fox mask just for the fun of it. Placing it on the side of her head she continued on towards where the group had met. Pondering and talking to herself at a low whisper, "Should I really be here, I'm not really friends with anyone here, Hayashi just wants to tease me thats the only reason I can figure out why I was invited. Although... Lass sorta confessed to me, I'm not sure it was a confession of love, or if it was just saying he wanted to be friends, but either way it did make me happy." Smiles widely her whole face blushing deeply. She reaches up and pulls the mask down over her face to hide her face from the people walking by.

"If Lass is the Knight in the story and Hayashi the main Antagonist with his minions Mion and Kagura, what does that make me? I definitely am not the princess needing to be rescued, I'm more of the side character that gets in the way of the knight and princess true love, and probably the first person to be killed by the Antagonist to make the Knight go on his quest for justice." lets out a deep sigh of regret, almost like its actually happening like that.

"The only problem with me getting close to him if he really did confess his love to me, is the fact that I won't be here much longer, I'm always transferred from foster home to foster home almost every school year." Still whispering to herself, as she reaches into her blouse and pulls out the pocket knife on attached to a chain that had been her fathers and examines it. "One of these days, everything is going to change and when that day comes I will know right?" Looks like she is asking the pocket knife the question.
Back to top Go down
http://kaitou911.webs.com/
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:00 am

Lass was still at the tree. Mion was either gonna kill him or demon him away. And Hayashi had leverage. His eyes widened, "Damn It! Kaitou!" He jumped up and had to get to Kaitou before anything happened to her. He looked around wildly. "Cmon..." He was getting worried what if Hayashi took her already? He started running to a shop place. "have you seen a girl with a book and almost golden hair" He asked.

"Yah she was looking at a fox mask...She um...Went that way." He pointed in the direction where Kaitou went. "Thank-You Sir!" Lass said, "Better be careful Lass..." He looked at the man. "How do yo-" "Know your name? Hayashi has had his eye on you...We all know it. Better get a move on before he gets you..." Then he got back to work. "So its true. Hes not a friend but a traitor..." He ran to Kaitou.

"Kaitou thank the guld i found you!" He said urgently. "we've got to get away. Mion or Hayashi are going to Torture me or kill me, and we need to leave. If we dont there most likely gonna use you as leverage against me. They know i love you!" He looked at her urgently. He looked around making sure none of them were around him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival   Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Furude Shrine: Cotton Drifting Festival
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next