Higurashi When the Cicadas Cry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP forum...pretty self-explanitory...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School Classroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

Location : Right behind you smiling with a bloody naginata in hand...

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:54 pm

Hayashi ran in front of the sliding door to the classroom and stopped.
"After you Lass-kun..." Hayashi said playfully.
Back to top Go down
https://hinamizawa.forumotion.com
Lass
Admin
Lass

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Lass stepped right in and really didn't know how to describe it...It was big and looked alot diffrent from his school. I like it Hayashi! Where do you sit? He looked around the whole class room eagerly then stopped and said,

"Can we even be in here at midnight?!" Lass looked worried what if they got in BIG trouble..."Should we leave?!" Lass asked worried that a light was on in the school.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Right when Lass opened the door, a bucket of ice cold water was splashed onto his head. That made Hayashi laugh.
"Lass-kun...you need to be more aware of your surroundings...next time, it may not be water that's int aht bucket..." Hayashi said and walked in, "Anyways, Hayashi snuck in here with Mi-chan many times before...Hayashi is sure that it'll be okay..."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Lass was dripping...wet. He took a deep breath in and the wind came and dried him out. He went back to looking around the class room and Hayashi followed him as He looked every where. "This is a nice class room!" he exclaimed.

Suddenly there was foot steps in the hall way and Lass widened his eyes in surprise, "Hayashi." He whispered, "What do we do?!"
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Hayashi ran over to one of the windows and pushed it open. He jumped out and ran out of sight in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Lass quickly did the same just before turning off the light. "who was that Hayashi?" he thought it was one of the teachers and listened...

"Cant you wait for the festival?"
"I Know I wonders whos gonna be ... away?"
"I hear Its that .... kid!"
"really .... seems so ...."
"It doesn't matter! ... Just has to hunt ... down!"

They walked away and Lass thought it was safe...He couldnt hear some part and crouched to Hayashi. "what are the teachers doing here?!
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Hayashi shrugged and shook his head.
"Hayashi doesn't know...but Hayashi thinks that they were talking about the Cotton Drifting Festival..." Hayashi answered.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:04 pm

"What do they mean hunt down?" He said fearfully. "And whos gonna be taken away?" his head was brimming with questions then he said. "Hayashi is the game done? can i go to bed or do i have to play longer? I dont want to regret it!"

Lass picked up a stone and chucked it as far as he could, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:17 pm

"Hayashi doesn't know..." Hayashi replied, "And there's nowhere else you need to see hre so yeah...let's go home..."
Hayashi smiled and ran toward his house.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:19 pm

Vyn sighged a bit of relief and ran to Hayashi's house. he looked at Hayashi and smiled, school tomorrow..."what would it be like." he thought....And follow Hayashi back to his house...
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:51 pm

(In the morning...)

Hayashi walked to the door to the classroom and stopped, sidestepping away from the door a bit.
"After you Lass-kun..." Hayashi said with a faint grin.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Kagura makes it and sees you two at the dorrway. She looks at hayashi, blushes and keeps walking past them without and type on notification...
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm

The bucket of what ever falls on Kagura! Lass laughed. He remembered this from last night. He passed by her laughing and then had no idea where to sit down. He looked at Hayashi with a look of where do i sit?!
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:00 pm

OoC: The bucket had ice cold water in there...

IC:
Hayashi sighed and sat down on the dest in the farthest right corner. He sighed and looked at Lass.
"You can sit wherever you like...as long as the seat isn't taken already..." Hayashi answered.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:01 pm

Kaguras eyes go red and water at the same time. She walks to the bathroom and returns with dry clothes and takes the seat beside hayashi
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:04 pm

Hayashi looked over and smiled blushing a bit.
"I never thought you'd fall for that trick Hayashi..." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Kagura stays silent and blushes and then looks over at you. "
well this is my first ever day of school so...i dont know.."
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:09 pm

"So would this help you overcome your shyness?" Hayashi asked.
Hayashi hugged Kagura and kisses her on the lips for a few seconds then sits back down.

Last edited by Hayashi Maibashi on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Kagura turns red and looks at the ground. "im not as ahy around you...but still...shy...
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:02 pm

Opens the door of the class room waits a few seconds to enter, then enters the room, walking to the window seat in the front of the classroom, without looking at anyone she sits down pulls her book out and begins to read waiting for the class to start.
Back to top Go down
http://kaitou911.webs.com/
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Hayashi stod up and walked over to Kaitou smiling.
"Hey Kaitou...I hope you decided to go to the Cotton Drifting Festival..." Hayashi said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitou Gilmore

Kaitou Gilmore

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Sets her book down and looks up at Hayashi, with obvious signs of lack of sleep in her eyes. "Yes Hayashi, I will be there." replies with a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
http://kaitou911.webs.com/
Lass
Admin
Lass

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:59 pm

Lass stopped laughing and picked a seat by Kaitou. He smiled at her and said, "Came here like i said." He smiled again and felt his knives, and he frowned. He looked back to the front of the class room hoping that school would go well....

He noticed one thing though...All the villagers including the teachers were looking at him. Some with looks of almost evilness on their faces and some just looking sad for him, some just looking at him blankly. He hoped this would start soon...
Back to top Go down
Hayashi Maibashi
Admin
Hayashi Maibashi

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:50 pm

Hayashi laughed a bit and sighed looking at the seat in front of him. It was Mion's sat and it was unoccupied. He knew that Mion wouldn't be late to school, unless there was something important or dangerous happening at the Sonozaki residence.

When the teacher walked in, she set a textbook on her table.
"So there are two new students. Would you two come up and introduce yourselves to everyone?" The teacher asked Lass and Kagura.
Back to top Go down
vampiregirl111

vampiregirl111

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:52 pm

Kagura blushes and shakes her head no. She is too shy and refuses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Classroom   School Classroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Classroom
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next